Airbrush NailArt from the guys at Airmaster!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, these two videos are old but were never posted here in salon geek, enjoy! if you are interested in airbrush nailart and want to learn more about it, please contact me at [email protected], or go to our website at www.nailave.com.

for our other posts

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/88336-new-airbrush-nailart-video-guys-airmaster.html

and

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/68688-airbrush-nail-art.html

here are the videos

YouTube - nail art

and

YouTube - Nail art : AirBrush Fantasy Flowers

enjoy, and don't forget to go to youtube.com and give us an rating!!

I was just watching your videos last night!....... spooky!!!

Welcome to the Geek! :green:

I have an airbrush etc which I use for make-up. But I am growing increasingly interested in airbrush nail art - which is why I was watching your videos.

I really enjoy your work xx

It's lovely, great video and nice relaxing music too! Thanks for posting

Thank you guys, appreciate the good word :)

I was just watching your videos last night!....... spooky!!!

Welcome to the Geek! :green:

I have an airbrush etc which I use for make-up. But I am growing increasingly interested in airbrush nail art - which is why I was watching your videos.

I really enjoy your work xx

Thank you! Airbrush nailart is amazing as you can see :green: if mastered you can do really complicated designs in shorter time.

Keep it up!

Can you recommend the best topcoat for nail art please.....

Is airbrushing ok with natural nails, will it stay put?

Can you recommend the best topcoat for nail art please.....

Is airbrushing ok with natural nails, will it stay put?

There is a difference between regular top coat and airbrush nailart top coat. Regular top coats is a little thinner, and have a higher chance of ruining the design.

We have airbrush top coat avaliable :) in our airbrush product line, if you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you the details.

and yes airbrush is fine with natural nails, it will stay where you want the paint to stay

i love this so much and cant wait to have a go..... you are AMAZING!!!! love it, love it, love it.:green::green::green:

i love this so much and cant wait to have a go..... you are AMAZING!!!! love it, love it, love it.:green::green::green:

Thank you thank you :green:

Showed this to my husband, now he want's to borrow my airbrush and paints:eek:
Thumbs up from me... (and him too:green:)

I have to comment on this thread ....

WOW .... i have spent the best part of today (trying to) airbrush....You guys are amazing, it is by no means easy !

I have a course to go on....but for now its practice practice practice....

I have a question though, would u recommend placing a little oil around the nail area to make easier removal of paint from the cuticle to give a perfect sealing line.

WOW .... i have spent the best part of today (trying to) airbrush....You guys are amazing, it is by no means easy !

I have a question though, would u recommend placing a little oil around the nail area to make easier removal of paint from the cuticle to give a perfect sealing line.

I never have a problem removing paint from the skin around the finger, it just rinses off very easily. Also you get a perfect sealing line from the top coat. I have never used oil personally but it's possible that other techs do.

new uv gel video up, its a teddy bear!

sorry for the late reply, no you do not have to place oil before you start airbrushing, since the paint is very easily removed by a cotton stick or something similar.

Showed this to my husband, now he want's to borrow my airbrush and paints:eek:
Thumbs up from me... (and him too:green:)

thank you ^_^ feel free to submit your pictures let us see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back