airbrushing or hand done art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deehair

Reaction score
:rolleyes::rolleyes: iv just finished my course on nail enhancement and nail art
i was just wondering which method u nail geeks prefer by hand or airbrushing i would like 2 do a poll but dont no how to do one on here:eek:

Hi,

Sorry i cant help you with the pole cause i'm new also and cant even load a pic unless its in the gallary..lol..... but i love free hand art the best but airbrushing is fab also.. i was very lucky to have training with Gina Wallace many years ago and i still love all she does she is amazing if you ever get to see her..... good luck with your pole ...H x:)

I think you need to be a premium geek to start a poll ie subscribe to the site. x :)

Personally i don't really like the look of airbrushed nails but i may change my mind when i get to that part of the course.
Maybe if the two are combined you could get a great look.

ღMandyღ;708650 said:
Maybe if the two are combined you could get a great look.

Thats how I like to do nail art, start with an air brush and then make it your design by adding free hand art to it.
If you do a search some time in the last week there was a pole up on this subject but I cant remember who posted it:smack:

airbrushing is something I'd love to be good at, I really like it!

I do airbrushing and free hand, I like the look of airbrushing but am not sure if I get much call for it really. I only have myself to blame though as I only have examples of free hand on display xx

Latest posts

Back