Akzentz gel help!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
Hi geeks just wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question...can u sculpt a nail with the modelling gel or is it just the builder that u can use?
I am doing my friends nails tonight and she hasn't decided if she wants white tips or red glitter tips, so was just wondering if its possible to sculpt with the modelling,i have some builder clear left but not alot-probly can get away with doing her set but just incase i run out-which would b awful-is the modelling strong enough?...or maybe i'll just use tips-but wanted to try out my performance forms on a real live person(not just me)
Anyway will b really grateful for any advice u can give me-have looked at lana's tuts and couldn't seem to find the answer...
Thanks again!:hug: xxx

Hi

Try Karen at Nails Plus Beauty - home page

or try her on here think she is under nailtech on here.

She is the lady who distributes akzents in the uk

hth

Ah thanks Tracy-i didn't realised she was a geek too-i have spoken to her a few times thru email before but didn't wanna bother her...also isn't she on a xmas break?..or is that not yet?..will drop her an email and see if she's about

Yes,you can use Modeling gel to sculpt a new set.Remember,it is 3 step gel,so you will use your Bonding gel,then Modeling gel,shape &file,remove dust and Top Gloss.HTH

Somewhere on this board Lana did a thread about the different products available in the Akzentz gel lineup. I will see if I can find the link for you. It is very helpful.

I'm not sure how to attach a thread but if you key in Akzentz Tutorials in the search bar you will find it. It might even be your lucky day b/c I see that Lana is on board this very second. HTH:)

I don't think that I can post any attachments?????

Thanks so much for your help everyone!!!:hug:
Yeah i have the akzentz gel tutorials in my bookmarks but couldn't find anywhere that said i could use it to sculpt-but now-thankyou Lana for replying and setting me straight!And thanks Karen too for all your help!
Right off to load my car up!I have a handy phone cam now too so i have no excuse for not takin photos-may post some in the new section if they go ok-here's hoping!

Latest posts

Back