Akzentz options coverage pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is a coverage pink to extend the length of the natural nail bed and cover up the natural smile line in the Akzentz options range. I have been ringing nails plus beauty for days but there is no response.

Thanks very much:green:

Thanks

I use the warm coverage akzentz gel and it works a treat...i use it to build with and find this gives a great coverage.

The website does say that if you ring and leave a message they will call you back...did you leave a message...?

Thanks, is the warm coverage part of the options range?

Thanks, is the warm coverage part of the options range?

No, the OPTIONS range is SOAK off the Natural Warm Coverage is part of the FILE off range

hth

Amber x

So is there a coverage pink in the options range as I shouldn't mix soak off and file off gels?

Thanks

So is there a coverage pink in the options range as I shouldn't mix soak off and file off gels?

Thanks

Im not familiar with the colours of the options range - probably best to email Karen at Nails plus beauty.

Amb x

sorry just noticed your in France:green:

I presume you'll have a local disributor who'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks

Amb x

just had a thought:green:

could you mix a bit of pink and white and mix your 'own' coverage gel? I used to do this with brisa before they brought out there coverage gels.

Thanks I've tried to mix the pink and white and its too light, i've already rung the french distributor but they can't give me any advice they're just a wholesaler. Will have to keep ringing nails plus beauty.

Thanks I've tried to mix the pink and white and its too light, i've already rung the french distributor but they can't give me any advice they're just a wholesaler. Will have to keep ringing nails plus beauty.

you could try Gina or Lana on here too im sure they'd be able to help.

Thanks
You can LAYER options over our traditional File off gels, but you can't MIX them in a jar b/c they are totally different formulas and we do not recommend doing so. If you decide to layer them , soaking off will be compromised and you will have to resort to filing off .But if there is no problem and client wants to continue having enhancements, there is no reason to file them off , so just keep rebalancing them.
Our Natural Coverage gels are amazing, easy to use, great coverage, choice of warm and cool pink or if you like you can mix them and create your own coverage pink.

Thanks Lana, so am I right - there isn't a coverage pink I could use in the options range, the only one is file off, I really want to stay with soak off gels if I possibly can. please advise.

Another great way round this is to apply a very thin layer of soft white after your bonding layer has been cured...cure the soft white...then carry on with your pink...ect....this will create a opaque base for your pink and hide the natural smile line.

You could also try using the Pink Blush Options color. It is a nice soft pink color perfect for a French. I've sculpted the nail with Options Clear then you could add one or two layers of Pink Blush, then Brite White for your white tip. Hope this helps :)

You could also try using the Pink Blush Options color. It is a nice soft pink color perfect for a French. I've sculpted the nail with Options Clear then you could add one or two layers of Pink Blush, then Brite White for your white tip. Hope this helps :)
would the pink blush give enough coverage for this? as i thought about getting some of the options colours.xx

So is options strong enough to sculpt with? and which gel do you recommend to sculpt the tip with?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back