Alcoholic drink!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can of carlsberg while foods cooking then nice bottle of rosé 😊🍷 x

Oh heck, I haven't even heard of most of these drinks.
Educate me, starting with " What is a cheeky Vimto?"

I'm going to have '' hair of the dog''

Strawberry and lime kopperburg mmm!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mines a jacques tonight

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh heck, I haven't even heard of most of these drinks.
Educate me, starting with " What is a cheeky Vimto?"
I believe it is a cocktail made with Port and a Vodka Wkd apparently it tastes just like Vimto :eek:

I'll just stick to a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.

A white wine spritzer or two and maybe a Moscow Mule if I can talk my other half into fixing us a cocktail :)

I believe it is a cocktail made with Port and a Vodka Wkd apparently it tastes just like Vimto :eek:

I'll just stick to a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.

It is its gorgeous, with blue Wkd :)

I just polished off a bottle of baby royale from Marks and Sparks .... Well it is in honour of the new baby ;)

I can't get enough if these new ciders around, they're amazingly refreshing for summer drinking and my tummy is expanding because if them, proper beer (well cider) belly I'm getting!! :o

I generally don't drink (unless out on my birthday and not driving) but I bought some cranberry juice this morning and it had a recipe for woowoo, I had archers in the cupboard n vodka in the freezer so thought I'd give it a try this eve :)
Quite nice :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Rose wine! Seems to be my go to drink although I do like a good comso or margarita :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

We had my best mate & her fella round last night & between the 4 of us got through 9 bottles of wine. Bleaurgh lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Morgan's spiced and coke for me....mmmm

We had my best mate & her fella round last night & between the 4 of us got through 9 bottles of wine. Bleaurgh lol.

Haha I went out the other day with 2 friends so only 3 of us an we got through 5 bottles of wine and a cocktail pitcher... Would of been ok but it was 2 in the afternoon so I was staggering home at 7 o'clock pissed 😳 x

Haha I went out the other day with 2 friends so only 3 of us an we got through 5 bottles of wine and a cocktail pitcher... Would of been ok but it was 2 in the afternoon so I was staggering home at 7 o'clock pissed 😳 x

Hahahah! X

Abbie101 that is so funny!!

im surprised no ones said disaranno and coke yet! amaretto mmm yum yum! xoxo

I love a nice glass of Black Tower Fruity White or Kopparberg Strawberries & Lime!

Xxx

Latest posts

Back