Alcoholic drink!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Whats your tipple this saturday evening ladies and gents? Mine is a nice cold Cheeky Vimto!!

Lucia xxx

I'm not allowed to drink alcohol anymore so it will be a pint of Bottle Green's Ginger and Lemongrass cordial made with sparkling water.
Bottoms Up!

I'm not allowed to drink alcohol anymore so it will be a pint of Bottle Green's Ginger and Lemongrass cordial made with sparkling water.
Bottoms Up!

Dont worry, ill have a cheeky vimto for u! Ha x

Rekorderlig mango and raspberry and strawberry and lime - yum yum

Normally kopperburg strawberry and lime, but tonight I'm having Brothers toffee apple cider. YUM x
Oh or cinzano and coke x

vodka, lime and lemonade x

Ribena for me tonight as on a 30 day no alcohol detox lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Martini, lemonade and lime :)

Malibu and coke or a Malibu and apple juice

Gin & bitter lemon :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375551670.052366.jpg my lovely cheeky vimto lol x

The new gallo summer white for me this evening. Even better with a couple of strawberries ;-) xoxo Happy Saturday xoxo

Cherry sourz and coke...just sent the other half to get me some from asda haha x

Prosecco with a strawberry, yum or I love a glass or two of red with Brie and crackers. But if I'm heading out ill drink Bacardi and coke. Ill be having one or two proseccos' tonight😝

I'm not drinking tonight as I've to be up early to go to oxegen however I have wkd and west coast cooler rose in my backpack ready for tomorrow :)

Couple of cans of Strongbow (classy chick that i am) and a few bottles of cidre :)
Xx
Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nice can of fosters and maybe a naughty vodka redbull later... if I havent fallen asleep that is!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back