Alcoholic drink!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im intolerant to alcohol I think anyway :-( makes me so ill after half a drink! the doctor said well just don't drink then an didn't test me. On a night out I just have a couple of rockstars instead! the orange an guava I think it is, it tastes amaaaazing. :) im the last one on the dance floor and I don't need alcohol im mad anyway lol. xxxx

Mmm...disarrano & coke...now you're talking!! It's like cherry coke but nicer :)

And raspberry sambucca...ok, must stop talking as sound like an alcoholic now lol.

Amaretto and cranberry :) malibu and pineapple :) or souther comfort with cranberry and two squeezed lime slices :) yummmm x

My proper fave is Passoa and lemo mmmmmmm 🍹🍹🍹🍹x

Passoa and champagne mmmmm I call it Passaign ( pronounced pashaaaane in a really chavvy voice) or if I'm skint and use Cava it's called Passava (pronounced Pashava) haha ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Passoa and champagne mmmmm I call it Passaign ( pronounced pashaaaane in a really chavvy voice) or if I'm skint and use Cava it's called Passava (pronounced Pashava) haha ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg never thought about passoa and champagne!! My 2 fave drinks!!! Xx

Anyone tried the parrot drinks that come in a carton like a caprison but alcoholic? I had them at oxegen they were delicious

Just came back from Cuba, so I'm enjoying a glass (or two :p) of rum and coke. Brought back a few bottles ;)

Malibu and pineapple juice 💛 it's amazing and makes me feel all tropical! Haha xx

Im intolerant to alcohol I think anyway :-( makes me so ill after half a drink! the doctor said well just don't drink then an didn't test me. On a night out I just have a couple of rockstars instead! the orange an guava I think it is, it tastes amaaaazing. :) im the last one on the dance floor and I don't need alcohol im mad anyway lol. xxxx

I'm alcohol intolerant too, I can just manage one drink usually, I love Malibu and milk, random I know but its just like a milkshake!

Im having a good old can of fosters tonight!! Lucia xx

I'm alcohol intolerant too, I can just manage one drink usually, I love Malibu and milk, random I know but its just like a milkshake!

i cant drink milk, i find it gross but would this not curdle? :-S

yuckkk!

Mines a fanta fruit twist - pushing the boat out ;)

xxx

Have you tried Bailey's and milk, yummy :)

wish I could have one now lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Right I've checked the fridge... I've got milk
I'm checking the alcohol spot... Noooooooo :( neither Malibu nor Baileys and I don't fancy trying an Archers Milk drink lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I don't drink, so mines a pineapple and coconut juice with plenty of ice :)

Latest posts

Back