All Nouvatan geeks!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all, have just received my Nouvatan kit and am waiting to go on my training on 9th Oct (Soooo excited! :lol:)

Anyway, was wondering is there a trolley/bag of some description that you lot use to transport and store ur tanning machine and all products etc?

being mobile i need something that can easily be put in my car and keep everything safe and protected.

thankyou!!
Jen x

Im not out mobile often but heres what I do...

I have my tent in its wee tent bag...

The hose for the spray gun wraps round the machine in the wee grey sticky out bits, the gun itself slots into a wee hole at the top of the machine, and my cups of tan or bottles and disposibles I would take either in a vanity case type bag or a plastic storage box.

Usually if I am going out to do a tan party I will just fill up a cup with each solution and not take the full bottles.

Dawn had a wheely sports bag in black that she put her machine and solutions in when doing demos it cost a tenner from Mattalan. about 2 years ago,
recently we were in Matalan again and she saw a brown wheely bag with big pink flowers on it again for £9.99 !
so thats now her new demo bag, as it was more Girly and any excuse to buy a bag for dawn is a thrill lol
there s no need to spend a fortune !!

cheers for the advice my lovelys! I will get down to matalan then and have a browse! :)

Jen x

i have just received a delivery of some pretty pink wheely holdalls :lol: pics on our facebook page

Dawn had a wheely sports bag in black that she put her machine and solutions in when doing demos it cost a tenner from Mattalan. about 2 years ago,
recently we were in Matalan again and she saw a brown wheely bag with big pink flowers on it again for £9.99 !
so thats now her new demo bag, as it was more Girly and any excuse to buy a bag for dawn is a thrill lol
there s no need to spend a fortune !!

Yes - check out TK Maxx and even bigger Tesco stores for cheap luggage x

Latest posts

Back