Almond Spa Mani by Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angellcake

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone used the new Almond Spa Manicure from Creative yet? If so what do you think of it? Are you using it along side the citrus spa mani or are you changing it for this one? Any views greatly appreciated. x

I havent seen it yet but am very interested. I was thinking of running it alongside SpaManicure as it appears to offer a completely different experience. So am waiting with baited breath LOL

Karaxxx

I ordered and received my Almond Spa Manicure system last week and it is HEAVEN!!!
I have had an advert up using the little picture of the lady in white telling people it was coming soon. I have had 4 bookings already!
I used it for the first time, last week, on a client and she loved it. Particularly the stage when you get to the illuminating masque. I brushed it on and she loved the colours and texture. It will be a treatment I will tend to use more in the winter months as I think the smells soothes and warms people on these cold days.
I will continue to use the Spa Citrus manicure in the summer.
But for now, the Solar one wins hands down.
I am listening to my clients to see which they want and enjoy.

Last edited:
I am hoping a delivery from s2 arrives tomorrow and then I'll be able to comment on the products. I've heard so many positives about the Almond Spa manicure that I can't wait to try it out :green:

Please can someone pm me the price of the almond spa kit.......pwetty please??:green:

Please can someone pm me the price of the almond spa kit.......pwetty please??:green:

I wish I knew - I ordered a trial kit and to be honest, I don't even know how much that cost me...it was a last minute purchase when I was on the phone and I didn't think to ask :eek:

I wish I knew - I ordered a trial kit and to be honest, I don't even know how much that cost me...it was a last minute purchase when I was on the phone and I didn't think to ask :eek:

PMSL so its not just me that does that with creative then!!! LOL:green:

I know this is probably a really stupid question :lol:....but do you have to be creative trained to use their manicure products?? I know you do for the extensions....

Ta!

Many thanks for your replies. I can't wait to try it! x

I know this is probably a really stupid question :lol:....but do you have to be creative trained to use their manicure products?? I know you do for the extensions....

Ta!

If you buy the spa mani and the spa pedi kit, the traning is thrown in for free. xx

Hi all, has anyone used the new Almond Spa Manicure from Creative yet? If so what do you think of it? Are you using it along side the citrus spa mani or are you changing it for this one? Any views greatly appreciated. x
:eek:....it just goes to show how long i have been out of the game:cry:.....a new almond spa creative manicure....how innovative....i like the idea of an "illuminating" mask....would love to know the proceedure...:idea:

View the video on the CND website. Amanda goes through the whole treatment. xx

Its just beautiful........... :Love: The milk bath is feathery on your fingertips - I threw in some lil glass gold beads for clients to play with, then then scrub - which I wasnt sure about as i love solar mani - but its lovely, more like exfoliating crystals and less mess than solar mani. The illuminating masque is lovely to paint on with a brush, still not sure if poly liners or cling film is the way to go as its very sticky! I dont have soothing creme but I used solar butter instead. I've had my kit since December but only getting round to really giving it a go recently. I'm gonna launch it end of the month and cant wait! My clients will all be...........:zzz:

Just to let you know Ladies the Sweet Squared are launching the new Almond SpaManicure This month in Leeds, London and Edinburgh.

Almond Spa Systems Showcase –

Jan 25th Edinburgh
Jan 26th Leeds / London

Allaboutyou
Posted via Mobile Device

My kit arrived yesterday and I have done my first client with it today - she loved it:)

Latest posts

Back