AlmondSpa & Solar Oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessNails

Reaction score
I have found SO many threads on this subject that have conflicting information! Can someone "official" please let me know if AlmondSpa products and SolarOil are suitable for people with nut allergies? I assumed not BUT as I say there are threads saying it's fine for clients who are allergic to nuts as almonds are seeds?

I have found SO many threads on this subject that have conflicting information! Can someone "official" please let me know if AlmondSpa products and SolarOil are suitable for people with nut allergies? I assumed not BUT as I say there are threads saying it's fine for clients who are allergic to nuts as almonds are seeds?

You would be best to ask individual clients whether they are allergic to almonds, because I think many people with nut allergies are fine with almond because as you said its a seed. However I'm not 'official' so see what other people say! :) xx

Lol, thanks Wendy. Is it definite that Almonds are seeds, there is so much confusion when searching on this subject.

Lol, thanks Wendy. Is it definite that Almonds are seeds, there is so much confusion when searching on this subject.

Apparently! Don't take my word for it though! Most people with nut allergies should know what they're allergic to, and if in doubt I'd ere on the side of caution...x

My daughter is allergic to Almonds, which she only discovered recently after eating some for the first time. She uses (and has been for a number of years) Solar Oil daily with no problem.

I had a new client with a nut allergy, she really wanted to use solar oil and insisted she wanted to try it. I've seen her today a week on and I asked how she'd been getting on, she was using it twice a day and by the 2nd day she said she started getting watery eyes so now she has cut down to using it every other day and so far so good.

Latest posts

Back