Alternative Shellac rack :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a little preview of the new CND wall hung rack and I'm definitely waiting for that.....!!! :wink2::D

Now now flower it's not nice to tease like that :).
How do you feel about bribery :)
Vicki xx

Received my 3 tier black stand today looks amazing and well worth the £6.50 thanks x

Do we know when the CND ones are coming though? Also, how much they're going to cost?

I can't hang on forever! :)

Do we know when the CND ones are coming though? Also, how much they're going to cost?

I can't hang on forever! :)

I am sitting here trying to keep my eyes open after a 30 hour trip back from CND... I believe we will have these around May / June - they literally just introduced the CND Education Ambassadors to these last week... but we did get to see the final shots. when i get into work tomorrow I will try to post on the S2 FaceBook page. :hug:

Oh Mrs Geek! I feel awful. I'm just being inpatient from excitement, get some rest! :)

Oh Mrs Geek! I feel awful. I'm just being inpatient from excitement, get some rest! :)
Bless you - a slept a full 10 hours but am ready for another early night. My luggage didnt arrive so the images will be here tonight and will try to get this done by the end of the week I promise!:hug:

Hi All

Just to let you know I have received my 2 racks safe and sound, they are fantastic. I ordered a 3 tier silver glitter one for my glitters and a 5 tier black one for my shellac, I will post a pic here soon. Im so pleased. Once they bring out more shellac I will be ordering another one. I have nearly filled up the 5 tier black one. Thank you for the excellent rack and service. Ax

I've just seen them on your FB Samantha! Love the colour chart as well. Can't wait to get it eek!
Vicki x

I can't wait for the new wall rack!! So excited xxx

Yes, I do prefer the branded Shellac racks but having had to buy an extra one for the last two releases of 6 colours, I did wonder if CND were a bit behind the curve to release these newer version racks.

We all figured something was coming as the new release colours were not sold in racks like A and B. As we know some techs have gone elsewhere in the meantime and got these other funky displays we are talking about in this thread.

Be nice to see the new racks in the flesh soon. I do like the squarer wall one the best.

Attachments

• 344.jpg
    344.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Thank you Mrs Geek!

They are quite beautiful and worth the wait. :biggrin:

Mine arrived and I love it ! Went for 3 tier clear (should have gone for 5!). Matches rest of my clear acrylics perfect, thanks for sharing this.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334512930.395998.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334512930.395998.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 254
I will be attaching a pic of mine but its absolutely amazing! 5 tier black, same length as the actual shellac one and it has a little lip at the front as per Shellac one, hes done an fab job, I am not interested in the new shellac rack when I can get a tailor made one for a bargain price!

Pic to follow when I get the chance~

My 5 tiers arrived and I love It to :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334516117.385128.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1334516117.385128.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 302
I will be attaching a pic of mine but its absolutely amazing! 5 tier black, same length as the actual shellac one and it has a little lip at the front as per Shellac one, hes done an fab job, I am not interested in the new shellac rack when I can get a tailor made one for a bargain price!

Pic to follow when I get the chance~
hi zoe, thankyou for your kind words, i do try my best! im thinking of making a tiered unit in mirror acrylic, what do you think about this? it would be the same as the ones i already do , but the tiers would be mirror in stead of black clear and white. just an idea in my head, also this would give the illusion of more products. ill make one anyway lol. so glad that you sallon geeks are happy with my work. makes it worth while:green:

hi zoe, thankyou for your kind words, i do try my best! im thinking of making a tiered unit in mirror acrylic, what do you think about this? it would be the same as the ones i already do , but the tiers would be mirror in stead of black clear and white. just an idea in my head, also this would give the illusion of more products. ill make one anyway lol. so glad that you sallon geeks are happy with my work. makes it worth while:green:
Mirror effect sounds fab would you able to do sample one so we could see picture I'm loving my black one x

Its only the truth Ruby Displays :D

I would be interested to see the mirrored ones although I must say I do LOVE the effect of the black as it shows off the colours so well.

I think youve got a permanent job here! ;)

Hello everyone,

I'm Gemma, Adrians partner from Ruby Displays on Ebay. I've joined to see the feedback on our goods and to see if there's anything else that anyone's after? Also to post images of new designs and colours.

Thank you for all your positive feedback.

We're thinking of making a new stand. We're going to call it the 'Mammoth stand'.

I've uploaded a picture which contains a sample of the silver sparkle acrylic that we have available and also our new 5 tier stand.

If anyone has any requirements of questions please contact us through ebay.

Once again thank you all for your kindness

Would it be possible to make a colour stick stand that would hold my flat sticks.
All the acrylic holders we can get seem to be for the rounded sticks.

Hello everyone,

I'm Gemma, Adrians partner from Ruby Displays on Ebay. I've joined to see the feedback on our goods and to see if there's anything else that anyone's after? Also to post images of new designs and colours.

Thank you for all your positive feedback.

We're thinking of making a new stand. We're going to call it the 'Mammoth stand'.

I've uploaded a picture which contains a sample of the silver sparkle acrylic that we have available and also our new 5 tier stand.

If anyone has any requirements of questions please contact us through ebay.

Once again thank you all for your kindness

Could you also make the acrylic stands for the flat colour sticks?
They are easier to write on than the round ones.eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back