Alternative Shellac rack :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

happyfeet

Reaction score
hey geekies

just wanted to share a purchase i made recently to hold the overspill of my Shellac as the normal black shellac rack only holds 12. Bargain at £9 including delivery, its says holds 30 polishes but with shellac it holds nine bottles across so in actual fact it holds 27 shellac polish bottles. here it is...

nail varnish/cosmetic/make up/display stand/holder/acrylic tray | eBay

I am about to order some more cnd colour and effects and wanted a matching rack for that but 3 shelves would not be enough, however the seller says he can make me a 5 ledge polish rack for £15 including postage. have just measured colours and effects and i can can 11 across so thats great as well.... does nothing for my polish addiction mind having more space!!!

looks fabulously black and glossy in my new treatment room and goes well with my decor. they can also make it in clear acrylic and i think red, but the black is fab as it matches the shellac rack.

love n hugs all xxxx

Thanks for the info... .Been looking for something similar will take a look x

If I was not mobile, I'd deffinatly order one or two of these.

Sam xxx

Thanks for sharing. Now where's my tape measure?

Thanks for sharing. Do you screw this on the wall just like the shellac rack. I've got all the 36 colours and only have 2 racks on the wall with 24 colours. The remaining 12 colours are in the drawer. Have you got pictures of the new rack on your wall?

hi hun

it doesnt go on the wall but it wouldn't hurt asking the guy to see if he could put some screw holes in it, not sure if he can or not but worth an ask. I messaged him about doing a larger one as said above and he was happy to oblige, so you got nothing to lose in asking him hun.

I will be screwing my shellac rack into the wall just above it and then having the rest of my colours underneath on the rack on my table so it not screwing into the wall isn't a problem for me.

X x x

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. Do you screw this on the wall just like the shellac rack. I've got all the 36 colours and only have 2 racks on the wall with 24 colours. The remaining 12 colours are in the drawer. Have you got pictures of the new rack on your wall?

I purchased an empty shellac rack from eBay for around £7. Now all my colors are up on the wall :)

Hi all,

Just been in contact with Adie aka RubyDisplays2009 on ebay and he has kindly said that if you quote Salon Geek he will give us all a 10% discount!!!
What a nice guy! :)

I'm sure if you wanted a shelf to be wall mountable (is that a word?!) he would be able to do this, also if you require different sizes, as he tells me he makes them himself!

Please do contact him through eBay or i'm happy to contact him via mine for those who don't.

hello lovelies

ive just had an email from the seller asking me to let you know he can put holes in for you to wallmount the racks, but the fixing won't be supplied.

happy days :)

This chap could end up very busy indeed!

I wonder if he could custom make them with your salons logo on. Nice!

I'm mobile, but im still going to purchase one, I was thinking they could travel standing up in my beauty box that way? If not when I do parties or pamper events it looks so professional to set them up that way,

E x

Excellent...I have subscribed to this thread to make sure I can find it when I need a new rack for my polishes!

Hi geeks!

I've just been messaging adie and going to order mine as soon as he sends me the discount code for mentioning SG :) he also says he can do pink and silver glitter so if anyone fancies that just send him a message! So excited to get mine! :) xxxx

yay glad you all love the racks, my rack is fab and sounds like the alternative styles will be fab too! Thank you to the other geekies for sharing your info too.

Is nice to find a company who are helpful and willing to work with you to get what you need exactly.

I'm about to order the rest of the shellac colours and can't wait to have those babies looking fab. The shellac rack is so nice, so its great to have another display to look equally as sexy lmao!

Ha ha before we know it we'll have a show me your rack and I'll show you mine thread. . . Er that didn't come out quite as intended pmsl!

Enjoy!

Just what I have been looking for!

These are brilliant

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Placed my order! Thank you so much for sharing! He's making me one to accommodate 50 bottles so I can expand my collection! xx

Thanks very much for sharing X

This chap could end up very busy indeed!

I wonder if he could custom make them with your salons logo on. Nice!

Salon logo would be very nice x

Sounds fab, I wonder how many Gelish bottles it would hold... ?

Might have to get measuring. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back