Alternative Shellac rack :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not post pics on here, but gave uploaded them to my facebook page if you would like to see.

Http://www.facebook.com/PuraBeautySalon

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Fantastic stand, love the bling. Im gonna get one of these, does anyone know how many shellacs you can get on the 3 tier stand and the 5 tier stand, not sure what one I need to order. Also does anyone have the sizes of the 3 and 5 tier stand so I can make sure what fits on my cabinet. Many thanks. Ax

This is awesome! Would be perfect to hold my rockstar glitters!

I've spent weeks looking for a reasonably priced stand - this is great and I've just bought 2!
Thanks for posting the link, they must have had loads of business from it!!

Just received mine today, got it all set up and one of the sides fell off :( was a bit surprised the sides were just glued together, would have expected welded perhaps, but for the price I can't complain I suppose. Hubby is gonna heat seal it so that its good and solid. Looks nice enough tho.

Received mine this morning and I'm over the moon. Feels sturdy, will measure the Shellac bottles for those who needed it.

Fantastic stand, love the bling. Im gonna get one of these, does anyone know how many shellacs you can get on the 3 tier stand and the 5 tier stand, not sure what one I need to order. Also does anyone have the sizes of the 3 and 5 tier stand so I can make sure what fits on my cabinet. Many thanks. Ax

I've got the 5 tier stand (photo further up the thread!) and it holds 11 bottles of shellac on each shelf. Hth xx

Yep, it holds 11 Shellac or 11 Gelish bottles on a row.

I have just measured my 5 tier one and the measurements are:

Width - 37cm (I measure the inside of the rows)
Height - 20.3cm

Can someone please tell where to but this fabulous glitter stand!!! Love love love it!!! Xx

Can someone please tell where to but this fabulous glitter stand!!! Love love love it!!! Xx

Look at the beginning of this thread and the eBay sellers link is there. Hth x

Just received mine today, got it all set up and one of the sides fell off :( was a bit surprised the sides were just glued together, would have expected welded perhaps, but for the price I can't complain I suppose. Hubby is gonna heat seal it so that its good and solid. Looks nice enough tho.

Hello,

I'm really sorry that the items faulty. I've replied to your message one ebay. If you want to check this I'm sure we can resolve this for you. Its the first fault we've had that we know of.

Kind Regards

Oh these are fantastic! I need a silver sparkle one, although Shellac looks great against the black too x

I got one of these too after reading this post too, so thank you :biggrin:
I asked Aidie to add a couple of screw holes and make a lip on the front of each shelf so the shellac stays put on the wall, it cost under £12 including the postage and all my shellac fit on it :biggrin:

I've got the 5 tier stand (photo further up the thread!) and it holds 11 bottles of shellac on each shelf. Hth xx

Thats brilliant thanks for letting me know, think I will order the 5 tier black for my shellac and silver glitter 3 tier for my glitters. I love the pink, oink is my fav colour but I do thinnk the shellac looks good against the black. What does everyone else think. Have anyone tried the shellac on the silver glitter one. Ax

Yes, but think it def looks better against the black. The shellac bottles get lost in the glitter. The black makes them stand out.

I have seen a little preview of the new CND wall hung rack and I'm definitely waiting for that.....!!! :wink2::D

Here you go, Shellac and Gelish against the silver sparkles...

Attachments

• 2012-03-30 09.49.48.jpg
    2012-03-30 09.49.48.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 231
Here you go, Shellac and Gelish against the silver sparkles...

I ordered mine yesterday and cant wait to get it, it will make my cabinet look so much better and not so cluttered.

I really love the silver sparkle one and have ordered the black 5 tier for shellac and the silver glitter for my glitters etc. I love anything that sparkles but do feel the shellac looks great on the black one. This is just my opinion though. Cant wait to get mine. Ax

Both the new Official CND Shellac racks are black with logo so perfect for professional image. Worth waiting for folks!

But I'm very tempted by the red one for my one stroke paints!

I ordered mine yesterday and cant wait to get it, it will make my cabinet look so much better and not so cluttered.

I really love the silver sparkle one and have ordered the black 5 tier for shellac and the silver glitter for my glitters etc. I love anything that sparkles but do feel the shellac looks great on the black one. This is just my opinion though. Cant wait to get mine. Ax

I agree, think the Shellac looks better on the black. However I'm eventually going to use it for my Gelish as that's all I seem to do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back