Alternative Shellac rack :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
off topic ... but does anyone remember the movie overboard with goldie horn and kurt russell ? on a boat and he was a carpenter ... i'd just love a rotating shoe closet just like that one ! so if you fancy a trip to hampshire (not sure where you are) or fancy quoting for me ... send me a pm xx :o:hug:

Thank you for the welcome.

The Sparkle is Silver! Its limited stock though as its very popular. This same material has been used on a job for Myface, so if you see the stands in boots think of us :).

Can you send me a picture of a shellac rack? I've never seen one before. I'm sure we can make one similar at a good price. I also read that CND are making a rotating stand, is this something that anyone would be interested in?

We've also had a couple of request to make tall thin stands, which is something we're more than happy to do. Any requests you may have please let us know.

How are you all getting on with your purchases?? I'm thinking of starting my own polish collection so I can have on for myself ha!!!

Here's mine! I'm mobile so only getting to use it for pamper nights (had one tonight & everyone was very impressed with my display!) i think it looks very classy :) xxxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332550222.457907.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1332550222.457907.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 691
off topic ... but does anyone remember the movie overboard with goldie horn and kurt russell ? on a boat and he was a carpenter ... i'd just love a rotating shoe closet just like that one ! so if you fancy a trip to hampshire (not sure where you are) or fancy quoting for me ... send me a pm xx :o:hug:

Ohh I remember that film. Always wanted the rotating shoe closet - loved it!

Hello everyone,

I'm Gemma, Adrians partner from Ruby Displays on Ebay. I've joined to see the feedback on our goods and to see if there's anything else that anyone's after? Also to post images of new designs and colours.

Thank you for all your positive feedback.

We're thinking of making a new stand. We're going to call it the 'Mammoth stand'.

I've uploaded a picture which contains a sample of the silver sparkle acrylic that we have available and also our new 5 tier stand.

If anyone has any requirements of questions please contact us through ebay.

Once again thank you all for your kindness

I am loving that silver sparkle and I'm really considering this now. Was going to go for a black one, but this has now caught my eye.

How do we order the silver sparkle one?

I've spent weeks looking for a reasonably priced stand - this is great and I've just bought 2!
Thanks for posting the link, they must have had loads of business from it!!

Mrs Geek, do you have any pics of the new stands?

heres mine in pink, it was super fast delivery & a bargain.

Attachments

• stuff 012.jpg
    stuff 012.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 424
I have just ordered the 5 tier glitter one and can not wait :)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Mrs Geek, do you have any pics of the new stands?

Yes on a PDF from the USA but not in jpeg format... trust me... they are fabulous and CND designed for Shellac...

I have just ordered the 5 tier glitter one and can not wait :)

How did you order it?

I'm trying to order exactly the same via pm's on here lol

Hi Claire

I contacted them via eBay. Just click on the link at the start of this thread.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 297
Don't forget to quote Salon Geek and you'll get 10% off! Not to be sniffed at! :)

received my glitter rack today. Very sparkly.
Ordered a black one for my shellac and the glitter one for my glitter tattoo glitters. Sparkle galore that kids love :)

Pics pls tranquility77!!!

received my glitter rack today. Very sparkly.
Ordered a black one for my shellac and the glitter one for my glitter tattoo glitters. Sparkle galore that kids love :)

Looking forward to getting mine now!

I will post some pic in a few mins. If I can get my daughter away from it. She is eyeing up my sparkly stairs, as she calls them

I can not post pics on here, but gave uploaded them to my facebook page if you would like to see.

Http://www.facebook.com/PuraBeautySalon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back