am having twin boys!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
found out a little early that i'm expecting twin boys!!!

alot of people say boys are easier babies, so lets hope so!!

just totally stuck for names!

Aww thats great hun, mine are twin boys, identical too. As for names, I called mine James and Thomas before I becamse aware of kiddie programs. From then on they got tons of identical outfits with, you guessed it, Thomas the tank engine on it because the two main characters are......... Thomas and James *doh*!!

If I had my time over I would go for names thataren't connected and sound totally different. It took my boys years to get a sense of self as everyone bought them identical clothes too.

I envy you, I had a ball with mine and to a large extent still do apart from the teen angst!

congrats, my boys were easier babies, but boy are they dirty littlle buggers when they get to about 4 (and they dont grow out of it til there 30!)

Wow congrats!! are they identical or not

awww i love the name thomas but hubby doesn't and he has his heart set on charlie for one boy...

.. but our surname is lyons and i think .. 'charlie lyons' is quite hard to say!

what do u think?

loualarta said:
Wow congrats!! are they identical or not

nope fraternal.. and hidden in my back :lol:

Congrats hunny!!!!

Good luck thinking of names, your right though you must think of a name to match the sir name 2!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Caroline you must be so excited and boy are you going to have your hands full :lol:
My mate has twin boys called Jamie and Alex:hug:

I am soooo broody. I would love one more. Couldnt cope with twins though coz I already have 3 kids. Im really pleased for you!!:hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!

I always think it is harder to think of boys names!

My boyfriend is Harry - he was the only one in his school but it is fairly popular this days (Harry Potter!). I like Henry. What about Harrison as a variety?
I also like Connor and Josh - lots of boys names seem to be getting overused at the moment though.

Good luck with the name search!

babyshakes said:
CONGRATULATIONS!

I always think it is harder to think of boys names!

My boyfriend is Harry - he was the only one in his school but it is fairly popular this days (Harry Potter!). I like Henry. What about Harrison as a variety?
I also like Connor and Josh - lots of boys names seem to be getting overused at the moment though.

Good luck with the name search!

i think the name harrison is brilliant but our friends little boy, who is almost two now, is called that!!!

i was well impressed when jayne had him as i had never heard that name before!

Oh twin boys are just the best..... but then I am biased.... out twin grandsons are two now and the cutest and sweetest little men I have ever snogged.......they are called Samuel and Joshua............. Sambam and Joshbosh.... lol dont you just hate it when grandparents give your kids sillly names lol.....

Attachments

• Josh Sam and Pop.jpg
    Josh Sam and Pop.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 85
Nailsinlondon1 said:
Oh twin boys are just the best..... but then I am biased.... out twin grandsons are two now and the cutest and sweetest little men I have ever snogged.......they are called Samuel and Joshua............. Sambam and Joshbosh.... lol dont you just hate it when grandparents give your kids sillly names lol.....

aren't they gorgeous!!!! are they good little boys? they look like little angels!!!

hi many congratulations my little boy is more loving than my girl was.but he's a real cheeky devil and can get away with anythink!! my partner picked my sons name- bailey i wasnt keen but now i love it.my partner did want blake,or blade,bailey,clayton,i wanted mckenzie,harvey dont know if these will help i'll keep thinking for you :)

awww congrats :hug: I have two boys, although not twins, (22 months apart)word of warning, make sure your washing machine is fully functional, you'll need it :lol: mine get through about 3 sets of a clothes a day at times.. :lol:

As for names, I agree with the surname having to be taken into consideration, as do the initials these names can spell, had one friend who's suggested name for her daughter to be was Victoria, but with a surname that started with D she felt it wasn't appropriate:wink2:

Edited to add: I like Zach as a boys name... but.. my sons are Nathan and Kieran, see we went for the sounding similar theme ie an at end...glad I didn't have a third I am lost for another with an ending like that.. :lol:

I worked with two ladies - one has a little boy called Harrison and the other has a goldfish with the same name ;-)

I quite like Adam, (been doing a google search) Bentley, Boyden, Kenton, Preston, Taylor, Benson, Asher, Ethan, Gabriel, Levi, Nathan, Moses, Toby....

(sorry - got carried away!!!) there are tons on the internet!

CONGRATULATIONS! :hug:

You must be so pleased! Bless ya!!! I am happy for you!! I like the names Daniel and Jack!! Think they are nice!

Congratulations!!! Are you prepared yet?! lol

:) Congratulations!!!
Can i ask how far gone you are?
I found that when anyone has picked names, they always end up being called a shorter version!
Funny how we go thru them seeing how they roll off the tongue-or not!
You'll probably change your mind loads before the big day, but I think Jack and Sam Lyons sounds smart.
Well done.
Michelle xxx

Congratulations!!! I have boys, (a year apart) and they are wonderful, loving, and gorgeous, but absolute devils!!! Thet are the best of friends, and sooooo much mischief! Boys love their mum, and the relationship with our boys as mums is a real honour and pleasure. Lucky you!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back