Am I being crazy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow you guys have been brilliant.

thank you for all your advice, help and kind words

today has been a wierd one, hes been really nice. I think he knows somethings wrong. We've been working all day so havent really spoke much.

I was talking to my mum earlier and she said that i was a survivor and that i dont need him. I was talking about re-decorating my room at home (my mum and dads house) and she said i think you have already made up my mind and i think shes right.

jacquelineanna, you really are a fountain of knowledge. All you lovely ladies are :hug::hug:

Pika - he is in his 30's lol i think theres no hope

wow you guys have been brilliant.

thank you for all your advice, help and kind words

today has been a wierd one, hes been really nice. I think he knows somethings wrong. We've been working all day so havent really spoke much.

I was talking to my mum earlier and she said that i was a survivor and that i dont need him. I was talking about re-decorating my room at home (my mum and dads house) and she said i think you have already made up my mind and i think shes right.

GOOD GIRL!!

jacquelineanna, you really are a fountain of knowledge. All you lovely ladies are :hug::hug:

Thank you from me and thank you on behalf of all our other amazing geeks.

Pika - he is in his 30's lol i think theres no hope

So he's around 10 years older than you, he would not be able to pull this kind of nonsense on a lady closer to his own age!

I sincerely wish you everything you wish for yourself in this life. And only you can make that happen by making good choices for yourself :wink2::Love:

Thanks again jacquelineanna :)

Im going to sit down and tell him im not happy, he knows something is going on but my question is and it may sound ridiculous but its his bday on Monday. Am i a major cow for leaving him so close to his bday?

i would say just do it - dont think it being close to his bday should matter at end of the day if he is cheating and acting the ****e he's had no consideration for your feeligns so why should you have any for his!

i told him how i felt and he has poured his heart out to me.

Feeling even more confused now. I dont think he has cheated just dont know what to do now, should i try to sort it all out?

i told him how i felt and he has poured his heart out to me.

Feeling even more confused now. I dont think he has cheated just dont know what to do now, should i try to sort it all out?

No.

Even if he hasn't cheated he has got some potentially serious issues ... the secret engagement .. the surprise wedding ... the status on facebook ... it's all about control.

These early years are supposed to be the honeymoon period, when you are both trying to show each other how great you are.

Think forward to 10 years and try to see how it is going to be.

You only work this hard at making a relationship work when you are married and are committed to each other with a house and a family!!

You could stay if you want to, of course you can. But I can almost guarantee that you will be back in this situation within one year.

That's another year of your life gone.

If however you feel you want to continue to see him why don't you give him back his meaningless (sorry lovely :hug:) engagement ring and go back home to your parents.

The next time he proposes to you be sure you really want to say yes and be sure it is celebrated in a respectful way.

Choose wisely, you get the life you allow yourself to be given ... what kind of life do you want for yourself.

xx

Relationships should not be this hard. If you're with the right person, you work through the tough parts - but it's life that's hard, not relationships.

Xxx

You guys need to talk, u will only drift further away if u don't talk. I'm a strong believer that talking and listening solves everything. If he is texting some 1 else u need to find out why. Maby u guys have been neglecting eachother coz of stress and he's feeling unloved so tryin to find it else where. Men are very strange creatures, whereas we need cuddled and effective they need sex. If the don't get it, it screws with their head! So when was the last time u guys had it? (If u don't mind me asking) u don't need to say but I think 9 times out if 10 when me n my bloke don't feel close it's coz I got too wrapped up in my business and not given him time that he needs. Without gettin upset u need to butter him up and make him a nice dinner get a bit dressed up (if u no what I mean) have OUT OF THIS WORLD sex...THEN talk about what's up, my other half only ever told me what was on his mind after he "released his stress" and then u no where u both stand. Hope that makes sence. And I hope u guys see where I'm coming from, quite a few of my girlfriends completely disagree with me but I found it works for me. And now we r sooo happy and since I cracked this we no longer argue x x x x

I have to say that the second I read the first few sentences of your first post, alarm bells rang.

Jaquelineanna has said everything I was going to say myself. Very wise advice and please PLEASE listen to it.

I had a relationship like this that began with control and jealousy and ended in violence a couple of years in. I would never Have believed he could have done that but he did. Im not going to bore with all the details but whilst I thought it was the wrong decision at the time (thats the control that makes you feel that way) it was the best thing I ever did. So please think this over very carefully, this doesn't sound like a happy ending will come from this to me :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

If I was your friend I would tell you this

Leave him! As much as you love him something is not wright and it sounds like the start of something awful. My ex was VERY abusive and used emotional blackmail of me all the time, had pass words on his phone etc. Needless to say I found out his was cheating on me, and we had plans to open an business together, get a car etc.

Please watch your back, there's is nothing worse than being in love with a man who is sneaky because you chose to ignore the huge red flashing signs that everyone else can see but you.

You deserve to be happy and he is clearly not doing this. I hope you find a way for sorting it out xxx

Hi hun, I won't beat around the bush.

do you think he's having it off with the old client who's number was up on his phone?

Seems dodgy to me!

Have you voiced your concerns? he seems to be making you very paranoid (which is not a nice feeling)

x

Suzy

He's in his 30's and lives with his parents, this to me says it all..... Pathetic

He is also controlling, manipulative and immature, so no self respecting woman his own age would even consider him a real 'prospect' or a 'catch' nor would they be likely to put up with this bull s***

So instead he dates younger women whom he feels he can control etc

You deserve soo much better than him, don't sell yourself short

my partner is 23 years older than me, he protects me, loves me, he looks after me, supportive of my career choices, he has great career too, a home, gives me security in life and we are equals in our relationship.

Latest posts

Back