Amazing!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
wow they are amazing xx

I realy like some of those nails they are fantastic!

You have to be talented to do work like that, thanks for the link am going to have a go!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow what a fantastic site! thanks for sharing.

Wow! Where did you find that website? I've just had a quick flick through but will have a proper look tomorrow.

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

Really gorgeous nails.

What a clever lady.

Lol, could you imagine doing anything with the roses on your fingers!?!?!

Very talented though!! giving me loads of ideas

JackieMc said:
Wow! Where did you find that website? I've just had a quick flick through but will have a proper look tomorrow

Good old 'google' search.

Have you seen the tiny acrylic clown, flower and bird etc?? fantastic oh and the rabbit, no paint was used just acrylic............and there is a coin next to them to show you the size - very dinky.

I have got to stop finding these sites late at night, cause my mind works overtime and I cant sleep. LOL

Well im gald your an insomniac when you find things like that lol. She is a very clever lady, its a shame great artists like this do not take seminars at the trade shows and show us some of their tricks. i love to watch nail art being put together and although i dont get much call for it anymore it makes you want to play and fiddle about with the products. this lady used a variety of different products so it would be interesting to find out what she uses for what and which products she thinks are best for some things.

Great site and what achievements by this lady .... really inspiring work

Jo xx

wow i love the nail art that looks like a watermelon!! i'm gonna have to try that. xx

pinkchicnails said:
wow i love the nail art that looks like a watermelon!! i'm gonna have to try that. xx

some amazing stuff there.....I loved the one that looked like a slice of lemon
icon_smile.gif

wow thare fantastic, im gona have to have a try

Wow they are just FAB :) thank you for posting the link - I know some folks don't really like the "nail art" but that is what got me into nails lol - I would love to be able to create such lovely arty nails - xxx

You would be surprized just what you can do with bold 3d on your nails for over a month I had big flowers over mine - and wow what an advertisement for your own work. Every bride I have had always has something very ornate for her ring finger (I always say to them 'if your other half has had too much to drink the night before just tell him to go for the flowers' etc) obviously you need to make sure the ring can get over it, pretty embarrassing if it cant. LOL

When you 'play' and come up with an amazing piece of 'art' if you can't wear it show it off in a glass dome, like you would ornaments - i do, my big butterfly is my pride and joy!!

Not only is the nail art gorgeous the lady herself is lovely! Received an email today (wanted to know if she ever comes to the uk for demo's) and she said she will try to pop in here along with her biz partner (Lysa Comfort) from time to time.

Look out for scratch in october (I think) there is a step by step. Yippeeee.

She would love to come and spend time in the UK and do 3d acrylc classes, lets hope, cause i will be there!! Also there will be more demo designs
in the up and coming months..so watch this space........................ :D

Take care

Thanks for the link, fantastic talent and very inspiring! Don't forget to post your piccies girls! x

Fabulous site, thankyou!! Her 3d work is fantastic!!

xxxx

WOW what a talent! I'm defo gonna try the mask acrylic dip nail!
I see Elaines work all the time as I get Nailpro I love her work its so good it doesnt look real...................Do we have INM over here if we do maybe she'll come over and do a class!

RedAdmiral said:
WOW what a talent! I'm defo gonna try the mask acrylic dip nail!
I see Elaines work all the time as I get Nailpro I love her work its so good it doesnt look real...................Do we have INM over here if we do maybe she'll come over and do a class!

you can get INM from ellisons or designer nails (creative) in leeds

First let me start off by saying...my poor husband. Saturday (or Sunday I have no clue what day of the week it ever is..haha) morning I logged onto my laptop to read my emails.

I had such a beautiful email from Theresa full of compliments and pointing me to this thread. It was enough to have me floating on a cloud all day. My hubby had to bring me back down to the real world. Every single email, every single post, every single phone call I get is like the first. It is such an amazing and faceted Industry we all work in. I find it most touching to receive feed back from my fellow Nail Techs. You all have a much more discerning eye then the manufacturers do. You know what you are looking at and what kind of an impact it will have on your business and your career. The Manufacturer's hire people to tell them this information.

I absolutely love what I do. I am the geekiest of geeks (though I have often referred to myself as Nail Nerd). I certainly wish I were independantly wealthy so I could do this for nothing.

I can promise you all this, in the next few months, some major changes will be happening (publicly) with my career. Changes that will make it more then possible to get out to the UK and do some classes. Should that happen I promise that it will A) be affordable B) be tons of fun and C) worth your time. I can't say more then that...yet...

Anyway, just....thank you. From the bottom of my heart for each and every compliment. The UK holds a special place in my heart. I spent a very memorable summer touring and will never forget it.

A special thanks to Theresa for helping me get my account upgraded so I could post this message. And to Sam Sweet for making it happen. I hope to meet you all...one day soon!

Sincerely,
Elaine Watson

Back