Amy Childs' tanning machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a sample of vani-t as at £60+ a litre I assumed it would be fab but I found it very orange. The best I've ever used is white to
Brown but it takes ages to dry
So no
Good for my clients.
Where can I get a free sample of vani-to I've read a lot that they're good x

Just updating you all as I've had my la tan kit for a couple of weeks now!
After weeks of debating which machine/kit to get, I read so many forums, confused myself, doubted each and every machine after reading good and bad reviews on every machine/solution/kit out there - the machine I got is brilliant, LA tan hvlp ts20 machine kit. Definitely recommend

If any one out there is like me, has to have the best or it's rubbish, get this kit it's really good and I just feel like I wasted so much time buying one when I could of been making money from it!
X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 18
I got a sample of vani-t as at £60+ a litre I assumed it would be fab but I found it very orange. The best I've ever used is white to
Brown but it takes ages to dry
So no
Good for my clients.

I think whitetobrown dries quite quickly, it does feel sticky but that's all. I have never found it takes a while to dry lol could you be using to much solution? Of all the solutions you've tried which is the stickyist?

I think whitetobrown dries quite quickly, it does feel sticky but that's all. I have never found it takes a while to dry lol could you be using to much solution? Of all the solutions you've tried which is the stickyist?
La tan is quite sticky but as long as you stand for a while drying with the hose or let the client do it themselves for 5 mins it's fine and is a really good colour, no orange at all

La tan is quite sticky but as long as you stand for a while drying with the hose or let the client do it themselves for 5 mins it's fine and is a really good colour, no orange at all

What's the stickyist one you've ever used?

La so far but just take the time to dry with a hose and its not sticky any more
The colour is amazing

Can you reply to my thread on St.Tropez? I could do with your help.

Latest posts

Back