Angel remy or Studio 58?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

**sam**

Reaction score
I'm finding it hard to decide which company is better to buy hair from.. Just starting up and finding it all very stressful can anyone help me out or any other suppliers anyone recommends and why would be a great help thanks! Xxx

I absolutly love angel remy 100% great customer service & discount xx

This forum is excellent but when it comes to suppliers it's a minefield! This weeks favourite is next weeks most hated and I don't think that all the reviews are honest and are genuine customer reviews.....as a previous supplier thread proved when everyone who was recommending them just vanished when it all went boobs up for them, best to get a few samples and test for yourself, I think angel remy is the only supplier that hasnt had a bad review on here YET as it's only a matter of time as with every other supplier I'm afraid : )

I'm an angel remy user and deffo 100% real review. Love it as do my clients. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393332391.586835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's a phenomenal before & after of Angel Remy! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393340795.203535.jpg
Only 120 bonds!!!!

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393346629.681705.jpg this is also using Angel Remy. There customer service is the best

Angel remy deffo x

I do quite like studio 58 also, I have a client who has Angel Remy in and she said the bonds are sliding out (she unfortunately doesn't have ideal hair for extensions & doesn't follow any aftercare admittedly) and I have a girl with Studio 58 in who has lost a few since Christmas but hair isn't 1 bit tuggy. Have a few clients with foxy in and there's no problems there what so ever :) !

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

I have had clients complain recently about the quality of studio 58. I called them with the most recent and they said that as the client didn't order shampoo an conditioner from them with the hair order they wouldn't even look at it. She was a returning customer so already had the products from previous although when I called them to say she had complained it was only 2 days after fitting and they hadn't even been washed. I decided to try their hair for myself and I've had it in 3 days now and am not happy with it myself. It's supposed to be the new double drawn nano hair... It certainly isn't double drawn, tails off at the end and has a lot of split ends.
When I called studio 58 they told me they hadn't had any other complaints about quality but upon reading some of the comments on here it seems that may be untrue by the number of unhappy customers. I shall be trying angel remy next!

Hair planet hair has always been fantastic but their nanos are plastic so I find they're not as good as the metal tip nanos which is why I can't use them.

Jess x

I have had clients complain recently about the quality of studio 58. I called them with the most recent and they said that as the client didn't order shampoo an conditioner from them with the hair order they wouldn't even look at it. She was a returning customer so already had the products from previous although when I called them to say she had complained it was only 2 days after fitting and they hadn't even been washed. I decided to try their hair for myself and I've had it in 3 days now and am not happy with it myself. It's supposed to be the new double drawn nano hair... It certainly isn't double drawn, tails off at the end and has a lot of split ends.
When I called studio 58 they told me they hadn't had any other complaints about quality but upon reading some of the comments on here it seems that may be untrue by the number of unhappy customers. I shall be trying angel remy next!

Hair planet hair has always been fantastic but their nanos are plastic so I find they're not as good as the metal tip nanos which is why I can't use them.

Jess x

Angel Remy are fab Hun 👍

100000% angel remy! Xx

Another fan of angel remy! My clients love it x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

And there bringing in a new range soon which looks stunning 💁

I cant wait to purchase the colour ring, do you know when its coming out? Xx

I absolutly love angel remy 100% great customer service & discount xx
What is the discount on angel remy? I've just made an account on hair planet and got 15% off xx

30% if u message them xx

Latest posts

Back