Animal cruelty free tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bejewelled

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know which of the main brands of tanning solution are cruelty free please? I know LA tan is as it says on their website, are there any others (perhaps they all are for all i know lol)? I have done a search of old threads but can't find anything relating to this! Thanks :)

Hi does anyone know which of the main brands of tanning solution are cruelty free please? I know LA tan is as it says on their website, are there any others (perhaps they all are for all i know lol)? I have done a search of old threads but can't find anything relating to this! Thanks :)

Vani-t, Organics, Celebrity Secrets, Fake Bake and St Tropez are not tested on animals. Not sure about the others

our tan was not tested on animals :lol: it was tested on me lol

Vani-t, Organics, Celebrity Secrets, Fake Bake and St Tropez are not tested on animals. Not sure about the others
Thanks for the reply, looks like i have lots of choice!

our tan was not tested on animals :lol: it was tested on me lol
Ha! Im glad you replied as i have been wanting to try Nouvatan,think i will order some samples today. I want more of a 'brown' tan than the one i using atm.

i seriously was the guinea pig for our solution, we went to see the chemists and i would have all 5 solutions %s sprayed on me each leg and arm and my torso in another,
it did nt matter how i looked as we did it in the winter,
the guide colour is the same in all the solutions strengths so as it was sprayed on it looks the same, but develops at different levels,
I have drunk some our solution just to prove a point .. as i was assured there was nothing in it thats is the least bit harmful
It tasted RANK!! I had to flush my system out with 12 pints of stella artois after the tests :lol::lol: the solution gave me a headache next morning LOL

I have drunk some our solution just to prove a point .. as i was assured there was nothing in it thats is the least bit harmful
It tasted RANK!! I had to flush my system out with 12 pints of stella artois after the tests :lol::lol: the solution gave me a headache next morning LOL

Now that is dedication!

Is this just that the finished product isn't tested on animals? I know ALOT of products that say 'Against Animal Testing' actually still test individual ingredients on animals. I'd ask the companies if you wanna be 100% sure. BUAV produce a list of companies they endorse but I don't think any prof tanning solutions are on there...not that they dont comply, just that they've maybe not applied for endorsement x

Latest posts

Back