Annoying habits your partner has!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He breaths, now started to check up on me, wanting to know me every move, caught him trying to get into my phone! We never go out, I always pay when we do, rings me.constantly, swears evetyother word, effing this effing that, can't day a sentence without the F word 6 times in one sentence....all this habits annoyed me yesterday... but not today...as today he is single!! And I'm.a free woman :D

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

He breaths, now started to check up on me, wanting to know me every move, caught him trying to get into my phone! We never go out, I always pay when we do, rings me.constantly, swears evetyother word, effing this effing that, can't day a sentence without the F word 6 times in one sentence....all this habits annoyed me yesterday... but not today...as today he is single!! And I'm.a free woman :D

Lol no way????? 😬😬😬😂

Nicola! Xxx

Good riddance in my opinion! X
Can't stand excessive swearing and somebody who is too overbearing!

Good riddance in my opinion! X
Can't stand excessive swearing and somebody who is too overbearing!

Got too much, and at his age (51) he should know better, not big and not clever

Hope you're ok. Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

And he asks my advice on absolutely everything! What shall I wear? What shall I have in my sand which? How do I do this? How do I do that? Blah blah blah.....:rolleyes:It's like he can't make a decision. He's 42 for goodness sake!

My OH acts out his dreams!! Basically this means if he's dreaming that he's running, his legs move accordingly in his sleep!! If he's dreaming that he's catching a ball, his arms move in his sleep!! Whilst all this sounds rather amusing, please remember that I am also in the bed, which means I always, always end up on the end of his foot or hand whilst he's in "motion". I'm continually covered in bruises and I swear, back last year, he kicked me so hard he broke my little toe - I couldnt walk properly for 3 weeks!! He has absolutely no idea he's doing it, and when I tell him the next morning he is mortified at what he's done. I can't be mad with him because it's not intentional but my God it's annoying!!

For me, the most annoying thing ever is the morning FART!!!! Why O why does he have to try and get it as loud as he possibly can. I'm so ashamed. I swear the neighbours can hear it 😷

And he tells me how many poo's he's had in a day. Disgusting is the word for man!

Mine snores so loud i swear the neighbours can hear him! He bites his nails off n spits them across the room which is just disgusting! He talks in his sleep and grinds his teeth sometimes i swear hes like Homer Simpson and dreams about food and therefore acts out the noisey chewing chomping sounds - euwwwww. He also break wind loudly regardless of where we are, its mortifying. He then looks disgusted and scolds me for it!! :eek:
Its ok tho, he hates practical jokes and i love them so i always get my own back. Yes, we are a very mature serious couple ;) pmsl

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek mobile app

And he asks my advice on absolutely everything! What shall I wear? What shall I have in my sand which? How do I do this? How do I do that? Blah blah blah.....:rolleyes:It's like he can't make a decision. He's 42 for goodness sake!

Ok, we're sharing a husband here. This is scary. All of the above and the same age too.

Biting his nails and throwing them on floor! His excuse "I Hoover up every morning " which tbf he does but only because he's obsessed with brushing my cat so he doesn't get hairs on his clothes so brushes it every morning and hoovers the hairs up.
We go away every other weekend nowhere special just a night out in Manchester, Liverpool,Leeds or wherever and always stay the night and drive back next day, insists on driving my car all the time apart from the day after a night out but is adamant it's just coincidence, I'm gonna start marking the days he drives on a calendar!

Yikes! Reading this and thinking my hubby got cloned many times over and you all got one! 😨

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I rang my boyfriend at 4:06pm...he has yet to even acknowledge the call let alone call me back. If he thinks the chain will be off when he eventually gets home he's more stupid than I realised ☺️...

I actually said to my husband the other day 'can you just stop breathing??'

It was while watching TV, it was so annoying, I realised what I had said was a bit out of the blue. But the look on his face was priceless.

I rang my boyfriend at 4:06pm...he has yet to even acknowledge the call let alone call me back. If he thinks the chain will be off when he eventually gets home he's more stupid than I realised ☺️...

Yeh but won't he wake you up trying to get in? :)

Making me rush to get out of the house in the morning, then lighting a fag and stand outside the car smoking while I wait with the engine running.

All those minutes of beauty sleep add up!

Making me rush to get out of the house in the morning, then lighting a fag and stand outside the car smoking while I wait with the engine running.

All those minutes of beauty sleep add up!

I know that feeling!!!

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

My OH does most of these, nail biting, snoring, cleaning his ears out with my hair grips, recycled breath, morning farts, chewing with mouth open, heavy breathing while watching tv. gosh I make him sound delightful. I have to admit though I am guilty of asking where something is without looking first. Drives him bonkers.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back