Annoying habits your partner has!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband has a doctors appointment this morning at 9:30. He rolls out of bed at 9, in the shower happily singing away, not a care in the world (I would have been in panic mode....no actually, I would have already been in the waiting room). He leaves the house at 9:27. No, it's not next door. He needs to get in the car and drive 2 miles up the road, 4 sets of traffic lights and there is only on-street parking which are as rare as hens teeth. What a plonker. But he's not phased at all. I'd be hyperventilating!

My husband has a doctors appointment this morning at 9:30. He rolls out of bed at 9, in the shower happily singing away, not a care in the world (I would have been in panic mode....no actually, I would have already been in the waiting room). He leaves the house at 9:27. No, it's not next door. He needs to get in the car and drive 2 miles up the road, 4 sets of traffic lights and there is only on-street parking which are as rare as hens teeth. What a plonker. But he's not phased at all. I'd be hyperventilating!

Haha id of been there for 10past at least otherwise id be in panic mode why don't men have a care in the world for time lol xx

Sounds just like me and my OH it is the one thing that winds me up! I'm always waiting for him, I've never known anyone so laid back!
Mind he is known when in a funny mood to go other way like a sergeant major when I have to practically march to keep up with him! Xx

I've been in stitches reading this thread!
My fella constantly has his fingers in his gob biting his nails, drives me up the wall! And the other night after dinner...."oooh I feel so bloated and uncomfortable" really?! I'm 8 months pregnant with your child, are we really going to have this conversation???
He puts his arm over me every night in bed, I swear this child knows daddy's there so she constantly kicks the s**t out of me while he's peacefully snoring away :(
And I think he must wrestle with the mattress sheet, it's always halfway across the bed and squiffy in the mornings!

1399022116569.jpg

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds just like me and my OH it is the one thing that winds me up! I'm always waiting for him, I've never known anyone so laid back!
Mind he is known when in a funny mood to go other way like a sergeant major when I have to practically march to keep up with him! Xx

Yes!!! Are they twins?

Just though of something else.

Every so often he will decide the house is too "messy" and have a "tidy up"....this usually involves opening random cupboards and drawers and just shoving anything on any surface inside. Nobody can ever find anything, homework goes missing, and things turn up in very strange places.

Just though of something else.

Every so often he will decide the house is too "messy" and have a "tidy up"....this usually involves opening random cupboards and drawers and just shoving anything on any surface inside. Nobody can ever find anything, homework goes missing, and things turn up in very strange places.

Oh yes, I know that one. I can better that though. Mine decides its time to clean out the pantry cupboard and systematically throws out all the food with a best before date coming up within the next month. I've come home twice this year to see 3/4 of my food, spices and unopened jars and packets all in the bin. Last time I went through what he had chucked and some things still had a year left! He was reading the months, not the years! He'd opened them all up and emptied them in the bin. :evil:

Lesson: don't let your partners get bored enough to want to do this!

Oh yes, I know that one. I can better that though. Mine decides its time to clean out the pantry cupboard and systematically throws out all the food with a best before date coming up within the next month. I've come home twice this year to see 3/4 of my food, spices and unopened jars and packets all in the bin. Last time I went through what he had chucked and some things still had a year left! He was reading the months, not the years! He'd opened them all up and emptied them in the bin. :evil:

Lesson: don't let your partners get bored enough to want to do this!

how strange partners do this and yet mothers tend to eat stuff which is months/years out of date....mine does anyway lol

I know it's been said already but... breathing.

I could happily hit him... in the face... with a spade.

Btw he's not even home from work!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know it's been said already but... breathing.

I could happily hit him... in the face... with a spade.

Btw he's not even home from work!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Funny Happyfeet

OH has just stumbled in from a night out with a kebab tried to bring it in the bedroom to share! Urg whole house stinks.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

If I'm giving out to him he just responds with ya everything is ya in this time of voice that says I don't give a s***! While his staring at the TV screen you don't know how many times I've wanted to smash up that TV and him too! Lol. Saying that we're getting on ok at the mo. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back