Annoying habits your partner has!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooking! My husband works away a lot & when he is home bless him, he likes to cook for us. But he thinks he is on master chef, he uses every pot pan and utensil we have, leaves the stove and work surfaces a complete state, serves us up burnt
beans on toast and then dissapears on his laptop leaving muggings here to spend her evening clearing up after him!
Oh, and he sits on the edge of the bed to clip his toenails whilst I'm trying to sleep (yuk). And he has a very unhealthy obsession with buying me new cars! If something goes wrong with a car he will get rid of it and get a new one (we've just purchased my 3rd one in 2 years - but this time I made him go for a newer slightly more expensive one with a 2 year guarantee!). And then he has the cheek to moan when I spend too much on Christmas for the kids!
I love him really, but grrrrrr!
Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

He doesn't put things in the bin, he will stand in the kitchen have a yogurt and leave the pot on the work top and walk past the bin and through the door, I just don't get it!

Putting dirty washing on or next too the laundry basket, as if taking the lid off is so strenuous

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Putting dirty washing on or next too the laundry basket, as if taking the lid off is so strenuous

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I totally regret buying one with a lid lol! My husband is exactly the same.

Where do I start? Hmmm noisy eating and snoring for a start. Saying he doesn't eat sweets then he sneaks all the chocolate in 1 sitting

He never rushes! I'm waiting in the car as he has popped to drop something off and I can see him chatting away! Hurry up for gods sake!!! 😡

Reading all these makes me feel happy haha ... My boyfriend cleans up after himself (majority of the time unless he is in a rush) .. He puts the toilet seat down etc etc ... But one thing he drives me crazy for is say we had a meal booked for 7 we would get there 7 on the dot or just after I hate being late id rather turn up 20 mins early than late I can't stand it haha he always takes his time when it comes to going somewhere ... If I said we have dinner at my moms about 6 he will decide at half 5 he needs to have a shower get dressed go toilet I'm like no do it early then you can sit and chill for 5 minutes lol. I get up half an hour earlier that I need to before work so I have the time to sit down and do nothing after I've got ready before leaving haha xx

Reading all these makes me feel happy haha ... My boyfriend cleans up after himself (majority of the time unless he is in a rush) .. He puts the toilet seat down etc etc ... But one thing he drives me crazy for is say we had a meal booked for 7 we would get there 7 on the dot or just after I hate being late id rather turn up 20 mins early than late I can't stand it haha he always takes his time when it comes to going somewhere ... If I said we have dinner at my moms about 6 he will decide at half 5 he needs to have a shower get dressed go toilet I'm like no do it early then you can sit and chill for 5 minutes lol. I get up half an hour earlier that I need to before work so I have the time to sit down and do nothing after I've got ready before leaving haha xx

Well that's not how you win friends is it? Now we are all jealous

Haha this reminds me of when I was first dating my now boyfriend. We were due to watch a film that started at 10. What time did he want to meet? 9.55!!! How precise can you get and 5 minutes before. What about getting the tickets, queues, buying a drink etc etc etc!

Right here we go - throwing dirty clothes on the floor ( we have a basket )
Using the toilet as soon as I've cleaned it ( no 2 )
Walking across floor as I'm midway through mopping it .
I think he is allergic to washing up !
Cramming 2 loads in the tumble dryer instead of taking the dry load out !
Teeth grinding at night
Breathing loudly at night ( annoying )
Offering to cook and burning the food .
Buying car parts and saying they were cheap ( I'm not stupid )
Don't want to go on too much !
But even so I'd be lost without the prat Xxx

Right here we go - throwing dirty clothes on the floor ( we have a basket )
Using the toilet as soon as I've cleaned it ( no 2 )
Walking across floor as I'm midway through mopping it .
I think he is allergic to washing up !
Cramming 2 loads in the tumble dryer instead of taking the dry load out !
Teeth grinding at night
Breathing loudly at night ( annoying )
Offering to cook and burning the food .
Buying car parts and saying they were cheap ( I'm not stupid )
Don't want to go on too much !
But even so I'd be lost without the prat Xxx

Oh my goodness I could have written this

Mine farts in the bath and it reverberates through the ceiling and you can hear it downstairs. Revolting at any time but downright embarrassing when you have a client with you :o

He has been warned.:irked:

Constantly on his mobile, txtin, facebook etc..
The performance earlier when he realised he had left his facebook logged in on the home (office) laptop whilst I was on it and he needed to do his paperwork there and then and didn't move from it till I'd left to go and do my tans.(funnily all logged out when I returned).
Does he think I'm stupid, I find his behavior hilarious. Idiot.

I just saw this and it made me think of this thread 😄
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399018594.193532.jpg

Amanda xx

Haha this reminds me of when I was first dating my now boyfriend. We were due to watch a film that started at 10. What time did he want to meet? 9.55!!! How precise can you get and 5 minutes before. What about getting the tickets, queues, buying a drink etc etc etc!

Mine would do it haha, drives me crazy how can you not think we need to meet earlier than 5 mins before it starts?! Haha xx

Latest posts

Back