Another Essex Meeting!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sarah Lou said:
I think I'm gonna be doing some sweet talking my hubbys way 2nite. I really should learn to drive!!!:eek:
Hi Sarah Lou - tell him that my hubby (Rob) will be there so he wont be surrounded in just women!! Rob is quite tame, i promise!! Quite a few of the geeks will vouch for him :)

thought i would bump this one up again as it gets forgotten otherwise.

Really looking forward to the 3rd July it should be a right grin and i reckon we can have a play about with some products as well if everyone's good of course.....lol.

Anyone else up for a laugh?

I have to add my bit about Rob.........he`s a darling.......and you just try and leave him out.........I could just see him sulking in the corner if we did that.
We have another geek coming, Jo (aka purple legend) said she`s definitely coming to this one, best you PM me your address Wendy

Hi debs have PM you my addie, looking forward to it.

I think we will have a smile line evening to help Kelly out as well as anything else people wanna try.

Anyone coming to the Geek meeting on the 3rd, feel free to bring your kit with you if you fancy having a play. I've got quite alot of stuff but be better if you all bring some bits with you.

Can't afford to supply everyone.:eek:

See you all soon,

Wends dont do it just for my sake hun! im all embarrassed now i wont be able to show you my smile lines anyway coz i will just balls it up even worse in front of people. It really doesnt matter we really dont have too x

Hey Kels, we`re all pals and no need to be embarassed. Even if I show you how in theory I may not even be able to put it into practice under pressure like that and with alcohol in me bloodstream so stop worrying about it.

Hey Kells,

didn't mean to embarrass you lovey, just want to help you, and don't worry i'll get the others all drunk so they won't see what we are doing....lol.

Everyone will have a go and won't be allowed to watch so don't worry, i know its awful to be under pressure and at the end of the day we are gonna have a laugh not a competition.

Never know perhaps we will all learn something like last time. Also Kells did my first set of L&P using the MTW and i have to say it made it a dam sight easier for me. Actually really pleased with the results, will show you piccies when i see you.Not put them on here yet as need to shrink the file size down.

Chat soon Kells, look forward to the 3rd.

talented talons said:
Hey Kells,

didn't mean to embarrass you lovey, just want to help you, and don't worry i'll get the others all drunk so they won't see what we are doing....lol.

Everyone will have a go and won't be allowed to watch so don't worry, i know its awful to be under pressure and at the end of the day we are gonna have a laugh not a competition.

Never know perhaps we will all learn something like last time. Also Kells did my first set of L&P using the MTW and i have to say it made it a dam sight easier for me. Actually really pleased with the results, will show you piccies when i see you.Not put them on here yet as need to shrink the file size down.

Chat soon Kells, look forward to the 3rd.
I was thinking about the fact that Kells said that she wouldnt be any better with the MTW because she cant paint on smile lines either. Is there anyway that she can use one of those french manicure guides do you reckon?

hi wendy
wat is mtw???

Hi emmaa,
its "MORE THAN WHITE" from creative, its a liquid acrylic, looks like white nail varnish and can be used wth all systems. I've used it with Fibreglass and L&P. I find it easier to get smiles with it than white L&P.

Hi,

Just thought I'd let you all know Im still working on hubby. Hes said no to coming, hes very shy, Bless.......

But hopefully if things work out he will drop me at Braintree and EmmaLouisa has been kind enough to take me to the meeting with her.

Hope to see ya all there so watch this space

Love

Sarah xXxX

Hi all you Geeklins out there,

Just thought i'd say for anyone who is travelling a fair distance i really don't mind if you wanna come earlier, as long as you let me know when.

emma, if you can let me know when you are coming as i know you are possibly bringing someone. I will definately neeed you to come earlier as you want your nails done as well, prefer to do that before everyone arrives, don't really want an audience. I'll PM you as well.

Not long now guys...........yey

I was going to offer to pick Kelly up again on my way home, don I qualify for this audience you don`t want?????????????/

Hey Debs you are welcome anytime, you know that. i'm not sure now if i am doing emma's nails so just come when you are ready. If i do them you must all promise not to look, it will be like doing an exam...lol

The worst client you can have i reckon is another nail tech, as everyone has particular ways of doing stuff.

hi wendy

wont need the infills so u want have an audience lol
have to get them soaked off for my tanning exam she told me yesterday
sarah lou cant make it but i will have to drive home as other half has booked a round of golf now on sunday
is it ok to come earlier with the others as i wont wanna drive home to late
speak soon

Debs said:
I was going to offer to pick Kelly up again on my way home, don I qualify for this audience you don`t want?????????????/
Are you not working next Saturday hunny??

As long as it's after 3pm, you are all welcome to come when you're ready. (apart from you Kelly as we said we'd get together earlier so you can help with the food if you want.)

I haven't got a problem if you all came then as i'm quite free and easy going. Only a week to go, should be a right laugh. I'm doing some nibbles so be prepared to eat something other wise you will all have doggy bags to take home....lol.

See you guys real soon,

Wendy.

Thanks wends im hoping to be doing another fete that day all being well but will still be round early as we said and i will of course help you with the food, the last time i made a mockery of the salad at Debs though so you mite not want me to touch that lol! x x

You never did Kelly, salad was great.
Yes Carole I will be working that day but as Kelly lives in Southend I was offering to pick her up on the way through like I did last time. It does depend on what time my last client of the day is to what time I get to Wendys` but I`ll be there and can`t wait

Debs said:
You never did Kelly, salad was great.
Yes Carole I will be working that day but as Kelly lives in Southend I was offering to pick her up on the way through like I did last time. It does depend on what time my last client of the day is to what time I get to Wendys` but I`ll be there and can`t wait
Cool babes! Get there as soon as you can and we'll be waiting for ya!! What time you getting to me on Wednesday??

Latest posts

Back