Another Eyelash Question.....(sorry im new...Lol)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hi everyone x

Im doing my 'eye treatments' course on the 6th May. Im going to a private college, which is not brand specific....I have a list of things i need to get before my course............
1) Lash tinting Kit (No Problem)
2) Individual Lashes (brown/black small/medium)
3) Eye lash glue
4) Glue remover
There are another few bits i need to get too....
From reading all your posts re; lashes I 'Think' I have learnt its not really about the lashes but the glue you use.... I have a few options at the moment, Salon systems kit (cheap and chearful...Which im leaning towards for that reason) Or spend a bit more and get the Marvel lash kit. OR can any of you reccomend another way of doing things? Should i buy cheaper lashes to start and invest in a good glue....Get the cheaper kit to practice....OR Invest in the Marvel lash kit and start as i mean to go on????

I hope all this makes sence! As you can tell im a tad confused Lol xxx Thank you in advance for any help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Which brand of lashes do you consider to be the best quality?

Hi everyone x

Im doing my 'eye treatments' course on the 6th May. Im going to a private college, which is not brand specific....I have a list of things i need to get before my course............
1) Lash tinting Kit (No Problem)
2) Individual Lashes (brown/black small/medium)
3) Eye lash glue
4) Glue remover
There are another few bits i need to get too....
From reading all your posts re; lashes I 'Think' I have learnt its not really about the lashes but the glue you use.... I have a few options at the moment, Salon systems kit (cheap and chearful...Which im leaning towards for that reason) Or spend a bit more and get the Marvel lash kit. OR can any of you reccomend another way of doing things? Should i buy cheaper lashes to start and invest in a good glue....Get the cheaper kit to practice....OR Invest in the Marvel lash kit and start as i mean to go on????

I hope all this makes sence! As you can tell im a tad confused Lol xxx Thank you in advance for any help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
I may totally wrong here but I think the salon systems kit and the marvel lash kit are totally different things. The salon systems kit is for individual (cluster) lashes and the marvel lashes kit is for semi permenant lash extentions. They are both completely different treatments and yes the glues are very defferent but with good reason. I would check with your course tutor as to what she will be teaching you on the course. I think there can be alot of confusion somtimes as the cluster lashes are also known (on the box) as individual lashes. I hope this helps and have a briiliant time on your course. xx

Hi
I may totally wrong here but I think the salon systems kit and the marvel lash kit are totally different things. The salon systems kit is for individual (cluster) lashes and the marvel lashes kit is for semi permenant lash extentions. They are both completely different treatments and yes the glues are very defferent but with good reason. I would check with your course tutor as to what she will be teaching you on the course. I think there can be alot of confusion somtimes as the cluster lashes are also known (on the box) as individual lashes. I hope this helps and have a briiliant time on your course. xx
That's exactly what I was thinking. On your eye treatments course you'll learn about Individual lashes(cluster) not Semi Permanent Lashes(Marvel etc).

To use the Semi Permanent Lash kit you will need totally different training to your Eye Treatments.

I also think you will be doing the individual lashes often known as weekend lashes or party lashes, these last up to a week really not much longer than that, do not use any other adhesive with these lashes than what you are trained to use as you may cause damage to the natural lash and lashes to fall out prematurely they are not designed to last much longer so the adhesive supplied is suitable for the lashes you will be taught.

The marvel lashes are semi permanent lashes, semi permanent eyelash extensions last indefinetly with regular maintenance appointments similar to nail extensions and should only be applied by qualified professionals. If you want details of the flirties courses you can do searches on here or take a look at www.wowfactorltd.com
other brands of eyelash extensions are: marval, nouveau, flirties, glam lash, extreme, lash perfect, ilash plus many others

hths x

I also think you will be doing the individual lashes often known as weekend lashes or party lashes, these last up to a week really not much longer than that, do not use any other adhesive with these lashes than what you are trained to use as you may cause damage to the natural lash and lashes to fall out prematurely they are not designed to last much longer so the adhesive supplied is suitable for the lashes you will be taught.

The marvel lashes are semi permanent lashes, semi permanent eyelash extensions last indefinetly with regular maintenance appointments similar to nail extensions and should only be applied by qualified professionals. If you want details of the flirties courses you can do searches on here or take a look at www.wowfactorltd.com
other brands of eyelash extensions are: marval, nouveau, flirties, glam lash, extreme, lash perfect, ilash plus many others

hths x

Hiya x Turns out your right, course is for cluster lashes x
My fault for not looking into it properly, Still going ahead as in doing my tinting/waxing/shaping etc......
So....what are these cluster lashes like....are they popular????
Cheers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back