Another name for a Mini Manicure / Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coppertop

Reaction score
I don't want to use the term Mini Manicure or Pedicure on my website or treatment menu but not sure what else i could put.

All i have thought of is 'Quick Treat' but i'm not even sure about that one :irked:

Help please :hug:

I think a lot of people use the term Express instead of Mini. It sounds more like you're getting the full treatment quickly, rather than a small amount if you see what I mean!

Express, or speedy

Flash or simply speedy!!

I do the oposite..I just have manicure...then a deluxe manicure...

Making the second more appealing ..... ???

I do the oposite..I just have manicure...then a deluxe manicure...

Making the second more appealing ..... ???

That's what i do aswell.

This is how i discribe the treatment;

~ Treatment includes cuticle work, nail shape and polish ~ £7.00
This treatment is ideal for weekly maintenance or a night out with some added nail art.

I have on my menu:

Express file & polish (includes cuticle tidy, file & polish) - £7

Moisturising file & polish (includes cuticle tidy, solar oil, moisturiser, nail shaping if required, file & polish) - £10 (some call this a mini mani)

Solar manicure (using the full solar range) - £18

CND Spa manicure - £23

A quick treat for the hands or feet...
I agree with Bagpuss though, its better to promote the full manicure/pedicure, better treatment, more relaxing and more money!!

My full manicure is Spa Manicure but this one is between a file and polish and a full manicure.
Just don't like the wording Mini or Express, was thinking of something different like maybe ???? and Go!
I'm drawing a blank here :irked:

ღMandyღ;720820 said:
This is how i discribe the treatment;

~ Treatment includes cuticle work, nail shape and polish ~ £7.00

This treatment is ideal for weekly maintenance or a night out with some added nail art.

Serious you do this for £7?....That's my manicure and I charge £15...

File and polish = no cuticle work other than pushing back the eponychium £10....and I'm not in a high end part of town.

How long does it take you to do this? Are you charging for your time accordingly?

Hi Chelle

Can you tell me how much your services are in Australian Dollars! Ta

Serious you do this for £7?....That's my manicure and I charge £15...

File and polish = no cuticle work other than pushing back the eponychium £10....and I'm not in a high end part of town.

How long does it take you to do this? Are you charging for your time accordingly?

This treatment takes about 20 minutes and in the area i live the price is on the average scale.

I work on a minimum spend of £15.00 only, wouldn't leave the house for only £7.00.

I use the term Classic for my 30min Manicure and Spamanicure for my 1 Hour

Hi Chelle

Can you tell me how much your services are in Australian Dollars! Ta
I think our seven pounds will be about 15 Australian Dollors.

ღMandyღ;720950 said:
This treatment takes about 20 minutes and in the area i live the price is on the average scale.

I work on a minimum spend of £15.00 only, wouldn't leave the house for only £7.00.
Ah, I couldn't do this in 20 mins with full cuticle work, shape, base coat, 2 coats of polish and top coat....and then cup of tea and drying time.

I wouldn't leave the house for £7 either so do clients have add ons for your minimum spend?

Ah, I couldn't do this in 20 mins with full cuticle work, shape, base coat, 2 coats of polish and top coat....and then cup of tea and drying time.

I wouldn't leave the house for £7 either so do clients have add ons for your minimum spend?
:lol: cut out the cuppa and leave them to blow their own nails :lol:
I'm a head down and get on with the work kinda gal, let the client gass.
How long would you take?

ღMandyღ;720983 said:
:lol: cut out the cuppa and leave them to blow their own nails :lol:
I'm a head down and get on with the work kinda gal, let the client gass.
How long would you take?
45 mins for a full mani.....1 1/4 for a spa mani!

45 mins for a full mani.....1 1/4 for a spa mani!
See i don't class this as a full manicure, it's just a little more than a file and polish.

ღMandyღ;721011 said:
See i don't class this as a full manicure, it's just a little more than a file and polish.
So what's your full mani....or is that what I would call a spa mani....the works with exfoliation, massage, full cuticle work, polish etc?

I still couldn't do your mani in 20 mins!

So what's your full mani....or is that what I would call a spa mani....the works with exfoliation, massage, full cuticle work, polish etc?

I still couldn't do your mani in 20 mins!
My full Manicure is the works like. I find that people will have the full Manicure once a months and my whatever it's gonna be called one inbetween.

Latest posts

Back