any body ever had anyone famous as a client??...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silence is golden.
There is only one celeb. that I wanted to get my hands on, she passed this year.:cry:
I don't want to offend anyone.

But truth be told, I as others have posted, will stay discreet no matter whom or what.

Oh for Gawd's sake.............take a chill pill. Nobody has mentioned names so what's the big deal? It's usually the therapists that haven't had any famous clients that moan about this sort of thing.

Right ok I agree with Brow Queen, everyone seems to be getting jumped up and all upset.

xLauraX is a newbie on here - do we want to frighten her off?

She only asked a question !! Live and let live!!

Yes I agree with client confidentiality, yes I wouldn't disclose names (has anyone?) it is supposed to be a fun thread from what I can read

I have done two famous people's nailss and been on tv doing nails, but won't say what where and when as I find it embarassing lol

Anyway better go before I get shot - happy new year

over and out

Oh for Gawd's sake.............take a chill pill. Nobody has mentioned names so what's the big deal? It's usually the therapists that haven't had any famous clients that moan about this sort of thing.
Well,i am not one of those therapists,that feel that they have to shout about the "famous" people they have worked with,although i have worked with quite alot when i was a therapist at a health spa many moons ago:green:

Last edited:
Also, I'd like to say that a lot more personal information is given away on here about non famous clients and nobody complains about that. Nuff said.

thanks u 2, no harm was meant by this post, i am new and will undoutably put my foot in it a few more times and upset a few more people along the way, but i really dont mean2. it was meant 2b a fun thread, i may not have been in the industry as long as some geeks on here but im not stupid, and im not going 2 waste my time getting upset over people not happy about this thread, if u dont like it, dont post. happy new year everyone and im sorry if this thread was taken the wrong way :hug:

Closing this thread now as its not really going anywhere

Happy new year !! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back