any body ever had anyone famous as a client??...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xlaurax

Reaction score
i once did a big brother house mates nails before she went in 2 the house (i understand these people really arent big celebrities) she was lovely, they were in hiding in the little town i live in, this is probly the closest i will ever get 2 a 'celebs' nails lol... she told me if they stayed on the whole time she was in the house shed be back for more, she was a real bad nail biter mind and i had about a millimeter of nail 2 work with, funnily enuff she had bitten them off by about day 5 and i never hear off her again!!... :cry: :!:

Oooooooooo if we told you we would have to shoot you :eek:

ohhh go 4 it, ill try my hand at doging bullets! :green:

how do you get those flashing buterflies laura??

type in google glitter icons or small glitter graphics, lots and lots come up, then just copy and paste what u like, i cant remember the actual site i got those from i was trolling through so many xx

many "famous" clients prefer that you not mention them .... others don't mind
I've seen lists on some sites of famous clients, but painting their nails for free at some show doesn't make them a client.

When they pay and make a reservation for your service, it's a different matter.

many "famous" clients prefer that you not mention them .... others don't mind
I've seen lists on some sites of famous clients, but painting their nails for free at some show doesn't make them a client.

When they pay and make a reservation for your service, it's a different matter.

Very true:hug:

type in google glitter icons or small glitter graphics, lots and lots come up, then just copy and paste what u like, i cant remember the actual site i got those from i was trolling through so many xx

sorry to be a party pooper but as cute as those signitures are we do ask that you dont use them on here .....Signatures - Salon Geek

thank you x

premier league footballer and his wife!

i didnt know i couldnt have that as my signature? whyever not?? what harm could it do? x

premiership fballer hey.... are u allowed 2 'disclose any info?! or swarn 2 secrecy?? or do i get shot again if u tell me?? lol xx

I've worked on a girl from a pop group and various footballers and their wives/girlfriends and some soap stars.

All were in a job I had where I worked away and they wasn't allowed to speak about it! There are all just like normal people the ones I met. My friend has had a few nightmare celebs in her time but nothing I could disclose!

i didnt know i couldnt have that as my signature? whyever not?? what harm could it do? x
Check out the link Angie gave :wink2:

premiership fballer hey.... are u allowed 2 'disclose any info?! or swarn 2 secrecy?? or do i get shot again if u tell me?? lol xx
Let's be honest here... who in their right mind would want to discuss their clients details, celebrity or not?
We are professionals and are expected to be discreet... Mum's the word IMO

as Valeciannails says, client confidentiality and all that.
I wouldn't divulge the names of them, but I can't see the harm in saying what profession they are from.

Let's be honest here... who in their right mind would want to discuss their clients details, celebrity or not?
We are professionals and are expected to be discreet... Mum's the word IMO
I agree,and i also find these posts rather irritating:rolleyes:

I also would like to "define" the word celebrity,as so many people are famous for nothing.

As a professional,i would never disclose information regarding people,celebrity or not,especially on a site that is open to the public aswell.

Others can agree or disagree with me,but this is my opinion:)

I agree,and i also find these posts rather irritating:rolleyes:

I also would like to "define" the word celebrity,as so many people are famous for nothing.

As a professional,i would never disclose information regarding people,celebrity or not,especially on a site that is open to the public aswell.

Others can agree or disagree with me,but this is my opinion:)

I agree with you Gabi - it's totally unprofessional to discuss clients by name no matter who they are....... I'm sure it's exciting to have a celebrity client, but I wouldn't spill if I had one (which I don't btw!) - closest I come is the wife of a now retired footballer!

Imagine if someone googles their own name (I have!) and find themselves being discussed on here......:eek:

Celebrity is in the eye of the beholder....I have a client who is famous, I didn't have a clue until someone told me about 4 months in!

To be honest, I'm also totally discreet about everyday clients. I have some ladies that know one another very well, but its up to them to tell one another they come to me for their nails done....not up to me to blab! I might mention something about a client on here, or even to another client or friend, but only as 'a client' - never do I mention names.

i was just wondering, not asking for fone numbers or what treatments they had done, or even names as a matter of fact. i wasnt asking anyone 2 brake any client confidentiality. i just wondered. if its irritating i will wonder 2 myself in future... :cry:

also i didnt say any names, and i didnt say anything derogatory about her anyway... maby i just wont start any threads in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back