any good hairdressing sites??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi im looking in to changing my hair i like to look at photos and stuff but cant seem to find a short style i like i saw some girls when i was out on saturday night with some wicked styles i like it when the have a bit spiky on top then a bit longer at the back with a sort of fringe normally with a chunky blonde bit in it. lol ive confused you all now .
does anyone know of any good websites with funky styles as its a bit hard to discribe to my mum as shes my hasirdresser
thanxs peeps

hi have you looked at vidal sasson, trevor sorbie, nicky clarke, lee stratford,tigi etc , i dont kknow the web addys but i am sure they will have pics on them of different styles, maybe put the names in a search engine , hth

hi
also try some professional sites like

Clynol, Paul mitchell, wella, redken, l'oreal, fudge etc toni and guy have some good styles too

Hiya,
Is your mum a qualified hairdresser? If she is, this may be what your looking for.
I think the style you might be after is a textured bob with a mullet of side the crown. If the lenght is longer in the back, you might want the disjointed layer. As far as the colour goes, cant help unless one can see, but might want a band or chunks.
Hope this helps.

emmalouisa said:
hi im looking in to changing my hair i like to look at photos and stuff but cant seem to find a short style i like i saw some girls when i was out on saturday night with some wicked styles i like it when the have a bit spiky on top then a bit longer at the back with a sort of fringe normally with a chunky blonde bit in it. lol ive confused you all now .
does anyone know of any good websites with funky styles as its a bit hard to discribe to my mum as shes my hasirdresser
thanxs peeps
Behind the Chair-www.behindthechairs.com is a great site, and it has links to several other sites that might have what you are looking for.

American Salon- americansalonmag.com is another good one, with links to other sites and technicals also.

Hope this helps!;)

Latest posts

Back