Any good offers on anywhere for the GHD's straightners please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi,my daughter wants some GHD's for xmas so i wanted to know if any of you geeks new of any good offers anywhere please?

Thanks for reading x

argos are selling them and soon they will have a sale on so keep checking them....think they were £100 so not bad xxxx

Hi i have just had a look and Argos dont sell them unless i missed them somewhere,thanks

sorry hun...they are in tesco online xxxx

Hi , Ive seen professional salons offer the GHD straightening as a service .

So wouldn't you have thought that they would be a professional product?
I wonder why you cant buy them from hair professionals ?

Ive never seen them for sale in any hairdressing wholesalers either ,
puzzling for such a good product :confused:

just went on ghd website and the new ghd,s are £89 the website is www.ghd.co.uk xxx

just went on ghd website and the new ghd,s are £89 the website is www.ghd.co.uk xxx

Hi LOL this seems to be get a home deal or something to to with houses hun
I couldn't find the ghds :hug: x could you try again for us all ?:hug: x

Hi , Ive seen professional salons offer the GHD straightening as a service .

So wouldn't you have thought that they would be a professional product?
I wonder why you cant buy them from hair professionals ?

Ive never seen them for sale in any hairdressing wholesalers either ,
puzzling for such a good product :confused:

we stock the ghds in our salons

we sell them at the going rate aswell, as per their website
hth x

we stock the ghds in our salons

we sell them at the going rate aswell, as per their website
hth x

Hey thats great , I wonder why they don't stock them in the hairdressing wholesalers :confused: unless I just havnt seen them :hug: x

im not sure but i think they have allocated stockists in certain areas,
i know that our rep was recently really angry to find ghds to be found in tescos etc etc, as i think( again!!) that they like to be exclusive

its possibly down to people buying of the internet and selling job lots onto supermarkets etc,
which again makes a mockery of the whole exclusivity of the actual product,
she did warn us though, that some of the ghds that you can get elsewhere might be copies, and would not have the same warranty?
like i said before im not really sure

hth ( a bit lol)

Thank you Lotus blossom that really helped a lot , x

it just goes to show that you have to be careful and make sure you buy them from a reputable place ,
were they have a good guarantee that go's with them and you know they arn't fake ones :hug: x

not that it applies now as i see the original post was ages ago but i think i bought mine many moons ago from a website like salonlines or something similar they were around 70-80 pounds and were always doing promos where they sent you free ghd products with them too dont know if the site still exists tho!!

I bought the gorgeous Pink set for my daughter for her birthday they are fab in a really nice bag and a % of the price goes to Cancer Research.
They were £135 and I got them from my local hair salon:hug:

I bought the gorgeous Pink set for my daughter for her birthday they are fab in a really nice bag and a % of the price goes to Cancer Research.
They were £135 and I got them from my local hair salon:hug:

nice one karen!!!
we had these recently, and just for information, our rep said there were only so many of these allocated through our county, we had 4 pairs,
they were lovely, all done up for breast cancer awareness
ours were 135.00 and the only problem was we couldnt open them to show ppl as they have a security tag on them!!!!

what a great mum you are i bet she was chuffed xxx

Wholesalers don't sell them because they are not 'authorised' GHD stockists, you can only get them from either ghd - a new religion for hair or GHD salons, best place to get them from because otherwise your 2 year warantee may be invalid...just a thought.

Wholesalers don't sell them because they are not 'authorised' GHD stockists, you can only get them from either ghd - a new religion for hair or GHD salons, best place to get them from because otherwise your 2 year warantee may be invalid...just a thought.

this is what i was trying to say earlier!! lol!!
just couldnt find the right words or phrases!!!
thanks sallygirl jo jo!!

hehehe! s'ok Lotus blossom!! just reading your mind via the internet....ooOOoo *spooky noise* !!

So it looks like the GHD website then as that price is good anyway.
Is there any particular one i should go for cant ask daughter as i want it xmas prezy as theres different ones isnt there.Thanks for all the replys xxx

To our thread starter Major, be wary of ebay purchases. Although the product is normally great you will more than likely not have a valid proof of purchase, so that 24month waranty you get with the new mk4s will be null and void!!! its just something to think about, i nearly bought some off ebay, but its not worth it if you can't send them back if faulty...that would be a major DOH!! hth xxx

Latest posts

Back