Any intimate waxers in SG5 / Hitchin / Luton area?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katelisa

Reaction score
One of my clients has moved to SG5 area, and can't come to me every month anymore because 100 miles is just too far! lol.

She came in today, and said she had been going to a salon that used non strip wax, but she didn't like it. Her reasons were; Too much faffing, took too long, too much plucking afterwards and she said it hurt like hell. So she is adament she wants strip wax.

Anyhow, I said I would ask around for her. If you are nearby, post your website and I will forward them all on to her.

Thanks. :)

I'd like to bump this up, the client in question visited me today for an appointment and said she had had another bad wax since seeing me last, so am still on the hunt for her.

Anyone? Pm me your details please. :)

Thanks hun. I do agree that it was probably the therapist as opposed to product, but it puts clients off when they have a bad experience ad they just like the comfort of what they know. She said neither was very thorough either, didn't do as much as she's used to.

I'll pass the details on to her though. Half hour is nothing really. :)

Latest posts

Back