Any suggestions...!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dinkydot

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a REM nail table with the white plastic drawers, but Im so fed-up with my stuff sliding around when you pull the drawer out, that Ive decided to get some sort of drawer divider's but can seem to find
anything suitable...any suggestions...!!!

Thanks in advance...!!

xx

Hi,

At the moment I am using a computer table for my nail desk (just a flat top one, with the slide out bit for the keyboard)

I have a bookshelf next to my desk with all my products on it, but on the keyboard tray thingy (lol) I have a plastic (um) thingy that you put your knives and forks in. Its perfect cos it has spaces for each type of file/buffer, and a space for small tools, and a space for my brushes to be kept seperate from files etc.

small tuppawear tubs without lids (no one can actually see them) if your image concious spray them gold or silver with some spray x

what a fab idea!!!!!! im going to do that! you can get spray paint in the pound shops x

you can get some intersecting drawer dividing thingies, i think dunelm mill sells them.

hou can put them together in your own choice of layout.

what about lining the drawers with something as well like wallpaper for instance so it wouldnt be as slidey x

Line them with the rubbery/bubble'sh/foam stuff (shelf liner? LOL) meant for the bottoms of fridge bins for potatoes or meant for cupboard shelves where the glasses go. They have 'traction' and would keep stuff from sliding about.

5187EAWVARL._AA280_.jpg

hth's

Line them with the rubbery/bubble'sh/foam stuff (shelf liner? LOL) meant for the bottoms of fridge bins for potatoes or meant for cupboard shelves where the glasses go. They have 'traction' and would keep stuff from sliding about.

5187EAWVARL._AA280_.jpg

hth's

Brilliant Idea

Stationery trays from Staples are great, and also IKEA is fab for draw dividers, storage solutions. x

Those things Victoria suggested are great - I have them on my car dash to stop things sliding.

What about using a towel to line the drawer & then use plastic tubs (without lids) to store specific bits in? You can then haul a particular plastic tub out the drawer with all the specific bits in without having to scrabble in the drawer trying to gather the bits up (why, oh why do I not take my own advice!!! I'm going to save plastic tubs from now on!) & line my drawers (ohhh errr:eek::lol: with a towel!!?!)
xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back