Any 'The Secret' fans?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
So I am pretty much in love with The Secret and any books to do with the law of attraction or a positive mental attitude!

When I first read it my life was amazing and I really got into it reading it everyday etc

I'm getting back into it as my goal for 2013 is to open my lil salon!
Later I'm going to make my request to the universe and put it on my kitchen cabnets so I can see it everyday! :) I've already got a picture of a range rover envoque as my blackberry wallpaper :)

Having a positive mental attitude is so amazing and soon it becomes just a way of life and really feels like the sun is always shining :)

I don't follow The Secret to the letter but I have always lived that way, long before The Secret came out.

Of course we all have moments of doubt or periods of depression, but I've always been positive and I'm a fighter so I never let anyone keep me down for long. I always find that luck has come my way but not without me working hard to give it a helping hand.

One thing I always do is when horrible people cross my path, I say a prayer for them and visualise them smiling and floating off into the distance. The idea is that you wish them luck and happiness but that it's away from you so they don't drag you down.

Good luck with your goals and I'm sure you'll achieve them all. Sometimes they happen in a slightly different way than you planned but it's all very exciting. xx

I just recently read the secret, a long story short but things were not good in my life, a friend recommended I read the secret, I have to say I am now on a good journey, things are falling into place, I no longer see the glass as half empty it is now overflowing !
I don't know where my journey is taking me but I believe life can be so much better than I ever thought.
Everyday I give thanks for all the wonderful people & things that are in my life.
:hug:

There are lots on here if you do a search this has been asked before not that I'm saying it doesnt warrant a new thread because its an interesting subject.We practice the concepts of it in our house and its worked for us all at various times especially job wise.

I'm trying to read it at the minute as it was recommended by a geek. Things aren't wonderful for me at the minute.
Anyway, I'm finding it quite a challenging read, as in it's very hard to get into. Maybe I should give it another go, but it wasn't the epiphany I thought it was going to be. :(

This book is fantastic! After reading it, it completely changed my way of thinking. If you like the secret then you might like to read the power and the magic.

I don't follow The Secret to the letter but I have always lived that way, long before The Secret came out.

Of course we all have moments of doubt or periods of depression, but I've always been positive and I'm a fighter so I never let anyone keep me down for long. I always find that luck has come my way but not without me working hard to give it a helping hand.

One thing I always do is when horrible people cross my path, I say a prayer for them and visualise them smiling and floating off into the distance. The idea is that you wish them luck and happiness but that it's away from you so they don't drag you down.

Good luck with your goals and I'm sure you'll achieve them all. Sometimes they happen in a slightly different way than you planned but it's all very exciting. xx

I'm going to try this visualising prayer, sounds good!

Latest posts

Back