Any tips for salon interview.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqui

Reaction score
I have finally got an interview in a salon.

I wrote out some letter's (with alot of help from Pheobe cat) included my CV and randomly picked some salons to post to. I posted a batch of 6 yesterday and was really suprised today when one of them called and asked me to go for an interview on Wednesday.

I have never had an interview for a job in a salon before, I know I will most definately have to do a trade test but are there any Geeks out there that can give me some tips for the interview, I'm a nervous wreck as I don't know what to expect.

Well done Jacqui - have they said trade test - if so then go dressed in a salon uniform.

Just be your self - you will fly it!

Good luck!

well done and good luck

don't be nervous you will be fine

I'm so chuffed you've had a reply so soon! You go for it Jac, you know they'll be lucky to have you! :hug:

Nerves are a horrible thing but as others have said be yourself & you should be fine. If you have to produce some work for them to see, tell yourself that you produce great nails, sit down, focus & don't let your nerves get the better of you. Produce some great nails & they will be begging to employ you! Remember there are a lot of techs out there, sadly not so many that can produce good nails, your work will speak for itself!

Good luck!:)

Remember to Smile and shake the owners or who ever interviews you hand. Be honest, relaxed and yourself. You will do fine. Oh, and always remember to Breathe! that is the most important. Good luck!

thanks for the replies everyone.
I'm trying not to worry about it too much and I'm at work all day, on the day of the intervew, so hopefully i won't have time to worry about it.

I think my main problem is confidence in my own work, I will just have to try and confince myself that i'll be fine on the day.

I'll let you all know how I get on.

Latest posts

Back