Any where on SG to sell my Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but is there any where I can sell my Gelish on SG? Thanks :confused:

No, not anymore because geekbay has been abandoned and won't be back.

Im not sure if this is allowed so someone correct me if im wrong but recently someone posted on the Gelish Lovers group about selling some colours, you could try there if it is allowed?

I don't think the mods are going to allow any selling activity on this site now. Maybe pm one of them and see what they say?

Some of the ladies sell & swap on the harmony Facebook page hth x

Sorry, wasn't sure if it had changed now x

We dont allow any selling/buying on here but I am pretty sure The Guild have a section on their website for selling/buying..HTH :)

Why was Geekbay closed? It seemed such a good idea

Why was Geekbay closed? It seemed such a good idea

It was closed because we had too many troublesome transactions. The minority spoilt it for the majority.

It was closed because we had too many troublesome transactions. The minority spoilt it for the majority.

Oh no! Thats sad :-( i enjoyed having a flick through to see what i could buy and hadnt managed to purchase anything yet from a fellow geek.

Its a shame that someone always has to ruin the party isnt it, theres always one! *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back