Anybody know where I can get a curette from?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie86

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering where I can buy a curette from? I've searched on the internet and can't seem to find one.

Thanks.

Even though I'm not a big fan of Sally's, that is where I purchase mine.

Have a look in salonsdirect cannot remember what its called in there but they are there hun

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

oh i need one of these too after hearing that the are really really good for prep! let me know if you get one please x

Sweet squared sell fab curettes really easy to use and don't scratch or take chunks out of the nail like some I've seen Tools-Of-The-Trade x

In the UK, I've found the only places that sell them are S2 and Beauty express. Hopefully someone else will be able to add other places that sell them.

I bought mine at Capital Hair and Beauty

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Defo need to get one of these thanks girlies x

I recently ordered a curette from S2 and it wasn't the one pictured it was a double ended one and the curette end is at a funny angle which takes a bit of getting used to.

Arr thanks geeks :D Your replies have been really useful, I couldn't find any on the internet or in Sallys. Will defo get one, keep hearing about how great they are.

I recently ordered a curette from S2 and it wasn't the one pictured it was a double ended one and the curette end is at a funny angle which takes a bit of getting used to.

Take a pair of pliers and bend it straight ;)

I bought mine at Capital Hair and Beauty

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

I couldn't find one in my Capital but I did ask the girls and they said they would try and get some in :)

Hi pro impressions have curettes in stock £5 ish + vat :)

Latest posts

Back