Anybody spray tan themselves?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LieLash

Reaction score
I have been spray tanned for a few months now, getting on really well and loving the amazing results on my clients.
However I have not yet tried, but can you spray tan yourself? I have these amazing tan solutions and sad that I can't have lovely tan myself. I'm too scared to try tanning myself yet, but before I train up the boyfriend wondered if any of you tan yourself and if so what's the technique.
Thanks xx

There is a thread on here somewhere relating to this x

Geeks do tan themselves though it is not something I have ever tried x

.... I usually get a 'friend therapist' do mine - we usually get together and do treatment swaps ....
Or train your OH def ... Lol ... X x

I asked my husband to do it and he is quite good! I think it's easier than finding someone else as you can just get it done in your own home. I sprayed myself once and to be honest it wasn't bad at all but it was just impossible to reach some areas and not worth the hassle when I have another person at home with me! X

I posted a while back about putting spray tan solution into an old mousse bottle and it works amazingly well. I had a bottle of laurens way tanning mousse and once I finished it just popped of the lid and poured whatever solution in, it comes out like a mousse maybe a little more runny, just apply with a mitt. Xxx

I just apply the solution with a mitt, but I always spray my hands & feet, which are easy to do, but for nearly impossible for me to do properly with a mitt

I havent tried to do myself i get my boyfriend to spray me xx

I tried myself and it wasn't very successful at all. Now I either get someone else to spray me or use the mousse of my chosen brand. When I tried I used a full length morrow to help but I won't be bothering again! X

I can spray myself except my back... I get my boyfriend to do that. I put my gun to the slow setting as it takes longer, and the only problem can be is how far away the gun is. You could do with a little stool to put your foot on to get the angles right for your legs. And as said above a full length mirror. To get the undersides of my arms, i just put my arm straight up, and twist my wrist inwards (towards me) xx

Latest posts

Back