Anyone been to see Derren Brown?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
Hiya
Anyone been to see derren browns new tour Enigma? Fantastic, absolutly amazing! :)

Not seen this tour but I did meet him in Portmeirion when he was filming a few yrs back.
Omg that man is preety amazing and spooky :lol:
:hug:

Yes we went to see him last night. It was fantastic, our son got us the tickets for our birthdays the best present to date. The tricks and atmosphere where second to none, and the final what can I say. Will definitely go again.
Donna

I Sooooo want to go!
OH's birthday is coming up soon...maybe that'll make a good present!
I looked before at tickets but they are selling for about 6 times the face value :eek: which put me off buying them.

yeah they all sold out really quickly after his tv show was on. if i was loaded id pay 6 times the value but not with my average wage! donna will pm u

I've not been to see him but am always amazed when I see him on Tv he is brill !!!!!

ive just booked my tickets!!! cant wait!! x

Who is Derren Brown?

my boyfriend's going on friday...

and didn't think to mention it to me that he was going!! lol.

where did you book them from, how much did you get them for? i really want to go!

I got them from the theatre in London where he is doing the show, begins with an A. . . . cant remember now, anyway i booked them online and they cost £45 each. If you go to his website there are the venues where he is touring then you go to the venues website and book tickets

xx

yay i'm all booked and going in July!! I cant wait! I bought them as a present for hubby's birthday....hope he likes Derren Brown :lol:

yay i'm all booked and going in July!! I cant wait! I bought them as a present for hubby's birthday....hope he likes Derren Brown :lol:

I did this too lol he said "whos derren brown" so its clearly a pressie for me in disguise!!

well we'll only have ourselves to blame when we get rubbish birthday presents...i'm expecting a hammer drill :lol:

Latest posts

Back