Anyone else fed up of being single?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the process of leaving. As soon as I get my college timetable I'm looking for something else. I've made a vow to be done with male customers. Nothing but aggravation when they act asif they are interested then are all over some other girl right in front if you at work while I have to act all smiley :mad: glad you met someone nice while you was at work though. I suppose it is different for everyone! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes it was about 8 years ago but had a couple of fun relationships with guys id met in there, they were all 'growers' at first I wouldn't be interested, they would persist then as time went on id grow to like them.

If they were to do what you described id have just laughed it off as they aren't worth your time & imagine them guys being in a relationship? Its done you a favour seeing their true colours before anything happened with you.

Xx

Exactly what my friend said. And tbh he had asked me out but I was too busy with work. He must of gave up on me haha. Definitely need to get my evenings back for a start! X

Exactly what my friend said. And tbh he had asked me out but I was too busy with work. He must of gave up on me haha. Definitely need to get my evenings back for a start! X

Arrgh I see, I use to work a Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday so I had some evenings free. Xx

I wish I knew how to sustain a relationship. I'm getting itchy feet again 😞

Arrgh I see, I use to work a Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday so I had some evenings free. Xx

Yeah that's not so bad. I work Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday evenings. But even the ones I was free he would still be busy! Annoying. Xx

Yeah that's not so bad. I work Wednesday Thursday Friday and Saturday evenings. But even the ones I was free he would still be busy! Annoying. Xx

Yes & its sods law he would have a 9-5 Mon to Friday job, so Sunday evenings are out. But he wasn't ment to be anyway, someone better is out there waiting to meet you! Xx

Oh how come? Xx

I think I don't know how to deal with minor irritations. Something niggles me and I want to overreact.
And there's a small matter of a broken heart I can't forget. I need a kick up the back side!

I think I don't know how to deal with minor irritations. Something niggles me and I want to overreact.
And there's a small matter of a broken heart I can't forget. I need a kick up the back side!

I can over react too, sometimes I'm a little irrational (my OH thinks so).

I always feel better once Ive spent some time on my own.

The pain of a broken heart is harder to deal with though.

Ive read up on things in the past, and it says you can get gut feelings when it feels like something is going to repeat its self. It might be a small trigger that sets off (maybe subconsciously) those feelings. Could this be whats causing you to feel that way?

I usually moan to anyone who will listen to get different opinions on the situation, sometimes that helps too.

Xx

I'm sick of being single too. I've been single for 3 years maybe a bit longer lol.

I decided to be on my own for a while as I kept making wrong choices and ending up with the wrong men.

My brother met his wife's on a dating site and I've heard a few other success stories too.

I've tired pof and it was useless lol
I really like a guy at my gym think he likes me too. I always catch him looking.
I'm too shy to approach him.

Ive Seen a few nice guys at the gym. Great place to meet men and get fit at the same time.

How about leave when he leaves? Then you can get chatting :) and he may just ask for your number!!!

POF is a joke sometimes, but I just met someone on there I used to go primary school with, we are going on a date soon, but who knows if anything will happen. I seem to do this, go on lots of dates but never get past the first date as something will annoy me. I know this guy is nice so I might just see it out, unless he has like 10 fingesr on each hand hehee! xx

Oh my god don't...I have been on SOOOO many dates and won't go on a second because I will always find something that irritates me. Then I think I musn't have liked them that much in the first place/fancied them. I went on a date with a bloke once and he was talking SO quietly, I ended up asking him to speak up and he whispered over the table "im quite a private person so don't like to talk loudly in public places" I nearly spat my drink out! I said "well I doubt anyone is going to be too interested in our conversation"!!! Another one made it to the second date (he used a voucher printed from online on our first which I thought was a bit weird) but thought I'd give him a chance. We went out for a meal, only to discover when we got there he had pre-booked the "sample" menu so I had all my food chosen for me and he pulled out an A4 sheet of paper whcih had a voucher printed on it! I thought you're meant to be impressing the girl. Not as if he was short of a few quid either - I think he just wanted a partner in crime to use his vouchers with ha! I mean I love a voucher and a discount but not on a first and second date! xxx

I'm keeping this one at arms length.
This is how it goes (you'll see I'm impossible):
He wants to book holiday in oct (been seeing him since March). I am stalling as it seems like it's pressure to stay with him.
He wants me to be with him on Sunday, I wish I could just cancel.
He says he wants an evening to chill at home, I get the hump because we could chill together.
I'm just weird :(

He wants to book holiday in oct (been seeing him since March). I am stalling as it seems like it's pressure to stay with him.
He says he wants an evening to chill at home, I get the hump because we could chill together.

OMG I know exactly how you feel, I am like that. Like blow hot and cold. You want someone to love you and you want that relationship, but are so weary of things and their motives, if it's on your terms its fine, if it's on theirs you get freaked out easily! Have you been hurt before? That's where all mine stems from. Just say to him you will go on holiday in October, but do a spur of the moment thing and book a week before you go? Book a week of work in October so he knows your serious (this can always be cancelled) and say you'll go that week but do a last min booking! Don't plan to see eachother, if you are both free then meet up? I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself for things to work out then worried it will fail hence the hot and cold. Ark at me giving advice when I am EXACTLY the same haha xx

OMG I know exactly how you feel, I am like that. Like blow hot and cold. You want someone to love you and you want that relationship, but are so weary of things and their motives, if it's on your terms its fine, if it's on theirs you get freaked out easily! Have you been hurt before? That's where all mine stems from. Just say to him you will go on holiday in October, but do a spur of the moment thing and book a week before you go? Book a week of work in October so he knows your serious (this can always be cancelled) and say you'll go that week but do a last min booking! Don't plan to see eachother, if you are both free then meet up? I think you're putting too much pressure on yourself for things to work out then worried it will fail hence the hot and cold. Ark at me giving advice when I am EXACTLY the same haha xx

*you're serious! sorry!

Yes I've been hurt very badly. I don't know why things went so bad either.
I don't want to be alone forever but I don't want to make a huge mistake either. This is probably why I get jittery.
I have booked the week off and have said we will do something but I don't know what yet.

I agree with Carly, you are not weird, but you like to do things on your own terms. we all have it in us, especially when we have bent over backwards previously & it hasnt worked.

I did that at the start of this r/ship after a couple of 'breaks' I'm stronger & more unwilling to compromise, I will compromise eventually but sometimes my Mum has to point out when Im being too stubborn.

I think Carly's idea is a good one, to plan to book a last minute deal.

Xx

I went out with a guy who had bought new jeans and had a hair cut. I ran a mile. Too pushy :(

I am exactly the same.... nothing ever pleases me with men.. if oh is under my feet I want him gone but when his away I want him here.... just take each day as it comes..... I was always getting itchy feet.... ive been married and divorced twice (shame) and im only 29 .
I know this one is a keep though :o xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just joined pof. It's godawful.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just joined pof. It's godawful.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

The free ones are. My boss has been on there and he always gets weird women. But he's too tight to pay for a better site.
But I'd run a mile from him. He's very decorative but a complete stress ball

Latest posts

Back