Anyone else had appalling customer service with Fake Bake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoe P

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Don;t want to write a massive long post however I have encountered shocking customer service with fake bake. The latest being on my first order damaged boxes, no invoice/receipt so have no idea what I paid for what and charged £15 for next day delivery when I was told it was £10. Have been told I misunderstood and was told it was £10 extra! I was actually told it was £10 by two different reps. Also the products with the damaged boxes will be fine as they are new?! Lastly the invoice/receipt should be in the box and email back if it isn't. If I emailed to say it wasn't in the box, take it that it isn't in the box!

I can't even be bothered to keep on and am gutted as my clients love Fake Bake but this was on my first order! Ok, it was small but it was with a view to order more the busier I get. Not that that should matter! I just wondered if I am unlucky in who I have been dealing with or this is standard.

TIA

Zoe

Latest posts

Back