Anyone feel like I do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like u should stick to mobile Hun x was this the uni salon?

Yeah. There was nothing wrong with the salon it was just me lol x

I only went for a trial. I didn't tell my clients as I was only gonna be working for 1 day a week there. I was just upset with myself as I thought my anxiety and panic attacks were gone but when I went to the salon it all came back x

Everyone is differentand wants different things from their career, there is nothing wrong with being mobile, if you like it then go for it, and you havent let anyone down :)

Thanks everyone, you've all made me feel better. I am going to stay mobile as that is where I'm most happiest x

Thanks everyone, you've all made me feel better. I am going to stay mobile as that is where I'm most happiest x

Good for you girl. x
:)

Aww Hun stay mobile if your happier. I've worked in salons with other people, been mobile and now have my own salon. I love it and have realised I don't like working with other people (I know I sound strange!) maybe you need to go it alone in a salon!? Xx

i prefer mobile for the independence and i think i have more of an interest or enjoy it more because i'm building something up for myself rather than working hard for someone else to benefit more than me from

Good for you girl. x
:)

Hi

I just noticed that you were out of hairdressing for 25 years what did you do in between and what made you return? I'm interested in your story he he xx

Latest posts

Back