Anyone getting the siren sound???!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc333

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting the siren sound on this website or is my comp going mad???!!!

My speakers are on but I haven't heard anything????

it seems to have stopped now but started as soon as I came on this site!!!

it seems to have stopped now but started as soon as I came on this site!!!

Maybe the 'Nail Police' are after you...lol!!! What have you been doing??:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe the 'Nail Police' are after you...lol!!! What have you been doing?? :lol: :lol:

pmsl!! too funny nail police:lol:

must be your comp mate mine aint sending no sirens blasting..lol xx

Mine is fine, no nail police here!!!

Yes got the siren and the blue flashing lights :wink2:

Nothing here- guess they haven't caught up to me yet :D

Is anyone else getting the siren sound on this website or is my comp going mad???!!!

No just the one in my head:lol:

lol... thought i just heard it but it was on the tele...dddrrrhhhh no the police are not here yet:D

does it sound like this....bee bah bee bah bee bah...????? cos if so...then no i cant hear it either....lol x

lol... thought i just heard it but it was on the tele...dddrrrhhhh no the police are not here yet:D

Must be the fumes getting to you!

If the sound comes from your CPU then check your fan..... PC's have a built in warning when they overheat......You could look at your Bios and check the processor and system temperature. That would be my first concern. The information on your motherboard and Bios should give you some information about recognizing the alarm, and it will also tell you about the system monitoring capabilities of the motherboard and Bios. If you have a heat problem, you should stop using the system and do something about it. Little fans can die quietly and dust can cause problems too. Good luck.

HTH

Thanks Ruth, bit high tech onfo for me!! Wil ask hubby to check that!!
Touch wood I haven't had it toay but was so odd that I got it after being on this site, maybe its overuse of it!! It is an addictive site!

If the sound comes from your CPU then check your fan..... PC's have a built in warning when they overheat......You could look at your Bios and check the processor and system temperature. That would be my first concern. The information on your motherboard and Bios should give you some information about recognizing the alarm, and it will also tell you about the system monitoring capabilities of the motherboard and Bios. If you have a heat problem, you should stop using the system and do something about it. Little fans can die quietly and dust can cause problems too. Good luck.

HTH

Latest posts

Back