Anyone heard of Ecotan??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Still in my search for the 'perfect' spray tan, I wondered if anyone had heard of Ecotan? I've seen them in the Salons Direct catalogue in 3 different shades and they are quite well priced but I can't find a UK manufacturer or distributor to ask for a sample.
All I do know is that supposedly they are used in the Urban Retreat in Harrods.

Also wondered if anyone had heard of or tried:
Sweet Illusions
Norvell

They haven't come up in any searches and I've almost exhausted the list of all the ones that have come up in previous threads.

Ta guys xxx

They sell it on QVC :D

I have some, and I can't be trusted with anything that stains - I ended up looking like a tiger with stripes :o :D

Hi there its meant to be FANTASTIC have had some friends have the professional spray on and they have just raved bout it! The home self tan is meant to be good to! There is a wide range of Ecotan products! Have seen it about and price is good and colleagues are using it now to work with will find out were the get it from and let you know ;)

Bought it from QVC have tried on numerous occasions to get it right and I can't always streaky or bits missed. Never have this problem with ST Tropez so maybe i just need a guide colour

Hi,
Ecotan is available from 0845 345 9215 or www.salonsdirect.com
It's £34.95 for 1ltr (There's a trial size £7.95 for 200ml)
It comes in three colours Mediterranean, Hawaiian, Tropical (light, medium, dark)
I've got the Mediterranean and it's a gorgeous golden colour and doesn't leave too much mess on clothes, bedding etc.
It's great for fair skins and blondes.
Try it - you'll love it.

i have had the norvell tan sprayed on me and is a nice natural colour.not one of the best ive tried but still nice all the same,if you could let us know the tans you have tried then im sure we can help with your quest for the "perfect" tan.hth

Salon services sell it its a bit dearer than the one I use which is su-do
I attened a demo of it and it went on ok and the colour seemed fine the only problen I had with it is that you wont see any colour as its clear going on and therefore might miss bits - I like to see the colour appearing on my client (why not give ecotan a call and see if they will give you a free sample thats how I tried it) - but I must say that the colour on myself was really nice even if I did miss bits but hey it was on myself threfore no one was to see it.

good luch with your serch for the perfect tan

regards catherine:eek:

Still in my search for the 'perfect' spray tan, I wondered if anyone had heard of Ecotan? I've seen them in the Salons Direct catalogue in 3 different shades and they are quite well priced but I can't find a UK manufacturer or distributor to ask for a sample.
All I do know is that supposedly they are used in the Urban Retreat in Harrods.

Also wondered if anyone had heard of or tried:
Sweet Illusions
Norvell

They haven't come up in any searches and I've almost exhausted the list of all the ones that have come up in previous threads.

Ta guys xxx

Hi,
I am an Aromatherapist/Beautician and would just like to say Ecotan is great. Iv been using it for 18months now and buy mine from QVC shopping channel. Its ideal for yourself to test or buy the odd stater pack etc.
Anyway hope this helps and enjoy your natural tan using a top natural product

I used to buy this off QVC years ago. I liked it then, but haven't used it for so long. At the time, it was really easy to apply, and the colour, once developed was really natural.

Personally, I prefer a tan with a colour guide. I guess its just what I'm used to now. :green:

Harrods use Bali Sun, or they did at one time.
Urban Retreat - Harrods, London
Our salon's purpose is to offer a retreat from London's urban chaos and monotony; ... bronzing lotions, the Bali-Sun Spray Tan at Urban Retreat leaves your skin ...urbanretreat-harrods.co.uk/index.html?Beauty-Treatments-Tanning&pg=120 - 17k - Cached - More from this site

I love Bali Sun, never ever had any problems with it.

Before I started spray tanning I would buy ecotan from QVC it is the only self tanner at the time that I would put on my face. I used to get the pump spray bottle and loved it.

Hi, I have been tanning now for 5 years. I can honestly say that the best product on the market right now is Couture. I have clients coming back regular as clock work, I do nails aswell but I make so much on Couture right now its just gone crazy. Its like a nutty look, no smell but so natural.

Latest posts

Back