Anyone know a really quick way of removing tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think its only over here, as it was deleloped for a dublin place.
hint: theres nothing WOW about it!!

I have had this tan done loads of times and never had a problem! I personally think it depends on your skin and how tan adapts to your colouring!

My business has never been better with tan...maybe its designed for irish skin! All my clients love it, never found anything better! Maybe you were sprayed 2 much, 2 dark for your colouring , ask your therapist! I'd try it again on a lighter shade before ruling it out completely! :green:

X

I am a big WOW brown fan, i cant fault it.......Every1 to there own but there are many tan products on this that people think are great and are so not......every skin is different..:smack:
I dnt by no means like the orange look, which is why we took on WOW brown, we have a big return clientale, an all say that its the most naurtal tan ever... 2 mediums are the most common sprayed.... The girls from WOW brown are dotes, would you not get in contact with them and ask them to spray you?
i agree with ladybee try it again :eek:

i use tantrick and tandare and have had an amazing response so i cant imagine it to be that. no one has went orange.

please let us know what it was??????????

swimming is excellent way to remove tan as i spilt some all over my handsand nothing would bring it off. after swimming i noticed it had all gone.

ps. ive had a pregnant lady in last week who only wanted to be light and natural, so i done her in a 10% tandare max. she popped in yesterday saying it had come off. she told me before tan that she had exfoliated ect... but the day before she had covered herself in no 7 self tan. i advised her it may not cover the false tan as it was all patchy.
should i ask her to exfoliate again and re-spray her or what?????????????? help!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

ps. ive had a pregnant lady in last week who only wanted to be light and natural, so i done her in a 10% tandare max. she popped in yesterday saying it had come off. she told me before tan that she had exfoliated ect... but the day before she had covered herself in no 7 self tan. i advised her it may not cover the false tan as it was all patchy.
should i ask her to exfoliate again and re-spray her or what?????????????? help!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

It seems best that she exfoliates properly before having any spray tan to ensure any dead skin which may have grabbed the self tan she had applied before coming to you is properly removed....she needs to give you a blank canvas to work on and a good skin condition to boot.

By the sounds of things she possibly needs some education on pre tan prep and of course post tan maintenance regimes :hug:

ah i feel like im in trouble now for naming the tan:cry:

wouldnt mind trying out tantrick, everyone on this seems to love it.
i ended up grand for the weekend anyway, to be honest i wudnt have cared about my colour in the end. spent the whole time in beer gardens with my mad friends for pride cork.. brilliant!

now my problem is... what'll i do bout my crusty burned nose :lol:

collin i tried sandpaper but it hurts more now ha ha

wow..you lot do crack me up how easily you go off on one of "hunt em out ...surely not..you don't say" kind of things LOL..ive really missed you guys :hug:

For the brand I use and favor ive always found a number 10 (course but fine) sand paper removes any residue ready for the new seasons... you do have to be careful with soft wood fences though as this abrasion can remove a bit to much at times :eek:

At least that was what I was told to do by the lovely part time assistant in the hardware department down at my local B&Q store :eek:

If its really stubborn or has built up for a good few years I sometimes need to get the sander machine out to remove those stubborn "I don't want to come off" areas :irked:

Collin is back Geeks with his b&q stories :lol: Oh we have missed YOU Collin! Hope you have had a nice break! xxx

ah i feel like im in trouble now for naming the tan:cry:

wouldnt mind trying out tantrick, everyone on this seems to love it.
i ended up grand for the weekend anyway, to be honest i wudnt have cared about my colour in the end. spent the whole time in beer gardens with my mad friends for pride cork.. brilliant!

now my problem is... what'll i do bout my crusty burned nose :lol:

collin i tried sandpaper but it hurts more now ha ha

Oh babe I don't know why your so worried. Your not in trouble. I think we are greatfull to you for you saving us all the orange embarrassment :hug:
xxx

Probably the most effective way of removing an unwanted tan....simply sit in a beer garden and drink the problem away...surprising how quickly you can forget these sorts of problems with a few pints of Guinness :eek:

Congratulations on your Cork pride celebrations...nice place and folk in Cork :hug:

Latest posts

Back