Anyone know a really quick way of removing tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantrum

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I really should have known better but, we tried out a new tan in the salon yesterday n i was the gunea pig! Its Orange!

tried baby oil n scrub, now waxing over it n still have orange tan.
i need a decent tan for 2moro but a bit scared of poppin one over this.

if anyone knows of anything that will fade it rapidly i'd love to know, was so embarrassed in work today even wore a big top in the heat. think if the clients had seen my oompa loompa tan our tan bookings wud drop haha

Thanks in advance

Pam x

Try rubbing a lemon on you as the acid in the lemon gets rid of the tan.

Or you could try dove!

hths x

ah thanks hun
gonna put on my duffle coat n head to tesco for lemons, actually gonna get dove too. I really didnt think there was pure orange tans anymore, its awful. thank god we didnt try it on a client haha

thanks again xxx

Go for a swim!!!

ah thanks hun
gonna put on my duffle coat n head to tesco for lemons, actually gonna get dove too. I really didnt think there was pure orange tans anymore, its awful. thank god we didnt try it on a client haha

thanks again xxx

Your welcome :hug: If anyone complains that you smell too much of lemons just tell them its your new lemon zest perfume :lol:

Which tan was it? So I know never to buy it! lol

Kim x

well i feel bad if i were to say which tan but i bought it cos i was told how its newly developed n fantastic colour, n most natural bla bla bla

think its only over here, as it was deleloped for a dublin place.
hint: theres nothing WOW about it!!

oh i've gotten half off n gonna do round 2 scrub then use my own tan
thanks for the advice xxxx

well i feel bad if i were to say which tan but i bought it cos i was told how its newly developed n fantastic colour, n most natural bla bla bla

think its only over here, as it was deleloped for a dublin place.
hint: theres nothing WOW about it!!

oh i've gotten half off n gonna do round 2 scrub then use my own tan
thanks for the advice xxxx

Not Tantrick? No surely not, it was a lovely colour for me hun. Oh no I do hope you get it off :cry: xxx

no not tantrick, the names in there!

ah i have to say it was hilarious lookin this mornin, my little sister was in stitches laughin when i got up. didnt know wat she was laughin about n then i saw it! n it looked like it was crackin on my skin already.. yuk!

hey im gonna do my tan proper now but i was wonderin the other day about mixin intensifier drops with my lotion (i usually only use lotion on myself) do u recon it wud work??
defo not gonna try tonight i'd be even madder lookin lol

Not Tantrick? No surely not, it was a lovely colour for me hun. Oh no I do hope you get it off :cry: xxx

If it was then you have used the wrong solution for your skin type and given your skin a DHA overload,
orange is a colour that does not happen with this brand when the correct solution is used for the skin type, (i know cause im drip white)
feel free to let me know what your skin is usually like, how it reacts to sun bathing and the % you used and i will happily advice which one would be good for your skin type :hug:

oops just seen your reply above mine, still happy to give advise if you need it though.

WOW is tantrick isnt it?

Hiya gotta know which Tan you used was it the Tandare one if it's not Tantricks ???? :)

Yeh WOW Factor. Oh I really dont know what else it could be ...i am baffled :irked:xxx

Dont think it could be anything else to be honest I re read the hint hundreds of times and there is no other clue than Wow factor there
xxx

oh my god i've everyone confused

im gonna get hung for this but it was Wow Brown
it is only over here at the moment, as irish girls developed it (no jokes please)

i usually use sun labs without a bother even fake bake in the salon or my favourite is tantruth lotion (i know, i know) but it sits lovely on my skin n looks like a real tan

my skin is naturally milk, actually blue milk haha

it is only over here at the moment, as irish girls developed it (no jokes please)

i usually use sun labs without a bother even fake bake in the salon or my favourite is tantruth lotion (i know, i know) but it sits lovely on my skin n looks like a real tan

From one tango girl to another:lol: I have a tantrick tan extender lotion that Collin very kindly sent me to try and have to say its amazing, I have the same skin tone as you and tried this on my legs and have been very impressed, no streaking, lovely natural look and the coconut sent is subtle but lovely.

Hey Tantrum,
as a fellow irish geek I knew what you were on about, I was at the beauty show in April and saw them and the 2 girls at the stand were enough for me to not ask for a sample(they were really orange)

No your not going to get hung,
im going to thank you for making it clear it was NOT Tantrick :hug:

if you want to try tantrick out, your skin type would take the 5% and 8% (depending on how dark you want to go)
and the essence of summer,
if you want some free samples hun send me a pm with your postal addy and i will sort some out for you x

wow..you lot do crack me up how easily you go off on one of "hunt em out ...surely not..you don't say" kind of things LOL..ive really missed you guys :hug:

For the brand I use and favor ive always found a number 10 (course but fine) sand paper removes any residue ready for the new seasons... you do have to be careful with soft wood fences though as this abrasion can remove a bit to much at times :eek:

At least that was what I was told to do by the lovely part time assistant in the hardware department down at my local B&Q store :eek:

If its really stubborn or has built up for a good few years I sometimes need to get the sander machine out to remove those stubborn "I don't want to come off" areas :irked:

Latest posts

Back