Anyone know which L&P products Nails Inc use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackieMc

Reaction score
Just taken a call from a lady who wants her L&P enhancements removed, I normally don't like to touch other people's work but I felt sorry for her. Apparently she had them done in the new Debenhams store in Kildare and says they're dreadful and just wants them off. She doesn't know which products they used and from past experience, I'm not sure they'll tell me if I phone and ask them...... some salons are real cagey when asked!

Now I don't know for certain that it's a 'Nails Inc' nail bar, but it looks like they are installed in most of the Debenhams stores so I'm guessing right now.

So...... does anyone know which L&P products Nails Inc use please? I'm hoping it's not a 3 hour soak off jobby!! :eek:

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

I think it may be OPI - anyone correct me!?

I thought it was Creative

Last year, they were using Creative for L&P. I am sure the product is from a reputable company, even if the technique of the nail technician wasn't great. I am sure you will be able to soak off without too much problem.

Its definately Creative L&P. :)

Ahh! I think it's New York City Nails that are in Debenhams and they are OPI!

I heard nails inc use their own products? or is that just the polishes?

Thanks everyone, well it sounds as if it's either CND or OPI so at least I know I won't be sitting here 3 hours later trying to get the little buggers off! Must admit, I'm rather curious to see them now!

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

I know that Nails Inc her in the city of LOndon used to use EZFlow, not sure what they use now... but my money is on either CND. OPI or EZFlow, so problem there with any soaking off or rebalancing I would say....
But i am sure they will gladly tell you which system they are using.....give em a ring babe if not give me the number and I will lol...... xxx

The Debs's round here is OPI.

Hi again!
When I had an interview at Nails Inc, Leeds, (in Debenhams), they were using Retention+, cnd.
There is a thread somewhere I cant find, by Mrs Geek I think...confirming that they were using R+.
If I find it, I'll add it to my post.
Take care peeps x

It Is New York City Nails using OPI.

Over here Nails Inc use OPI and I had to soak off my friend's set that she had done at Nails Inc in Debenhams and it took me just over 2 hours!

I went for an insight at Nails Inc in Leicester Debenhams a year ago, they were then using creative for l & p.xx

Latest posts

Back