Anyone like solving mysteries?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are you going to do about it?

I cannot believe someone would bring a broken console from Ireland to do something like that!! The mind boggles!

I know it certainly does I don't know why or how or Aw it makes no logical sense but then neither does her story so it proves she did it

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Did you ever get it sorted? I would be mighty p1ssed! :irked:

What a weird weird woman!

So the saga continues I just had a barrage of abusive messages from my aunties daughter and they were nasty evil messages accusing me of not caring when my uncles, one of which is my godfather, died.

What do ya'll make of this development?

So the saga continues I just had a barrage of abusive messages from my aunties daughter and they were nasty evil messages accusing me of not caring when my uncles, one of which is my godfather, died.

What do ya'll make of this development?

They're obviously becoming defensive because they know you're onto her. People lash out when they realise they're not getting away with things, and it sounds like she's clutching at straws to try and upset you. What a nasty pair! You can't choose your family - what a shame!

You know what you need to do is go to the police. just do it for your own sanity. it seems like your defiantly better off without any contact with them. All you want is the wii back and they creating so much vicious nasty tension over a machine that she nicked. In perspective, let her get the grief and be done with them all. xoxo

It's theft I would report her to the police too. I know she's family but if she has kleptomania she needs help for it and a little visit from the old bill might solve the stolen wii issue and her need to lift things. This is a sad situation and hope there is a resolution x

Thanks everyone only problem I have with going to the police is how would I prove it? I haven't registered my wii with the company... I've blocked them from Facebook and luckily they live in another country. I'm glad you all agree the abusive messages are the root of guilt because that's what I thought. I'm not bothered about the wii ill buy a new one it's the principle and the way they've reacted that hurts but as you say you can't choose your family

Latest posts

Back