Anyone offering Nouvatan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya I'm in NG and use Nouvatan. I love it. Can't help with the spray tan at the moment as 37 weeks pregnant and can't bend down easily to do the spray tan. Let me know if you want any info though am happy to help

arrh thanks - you're the 1st one near me thats a shame maybe i cud stand on a chair or table Ha! Ha!
Good luck with the baby :biggrin:

Hi I'm in DE75 so depending what area you are in DE55 may be close enough. I use Nouvatan, I'm currently 30 weeks pregnant lol but happy to give you a tan for you to try it? Marie :)

There's not something in the spray tan that gets you pregnant - theres a lot of it about :D

There's not something in the spray tan that gets you pregnant - theres a lot of it about :D
NO !!! They just look that good that men cant keep there hands and other bits away from them :lol:

I'm a Nouvatanner and well proud to be one lol. I live in the High Peak area, SK23 which according to google maps is 56 mins (32 miles) away - if thats not too far?????

I can highly recommend it tho. I trained with Sienna X and used them for a while before changing to Nouvatan and I've never looked back. Fabulous colours, scent, fade off... the lot - and customer service is excellent. :wink2:

Hth's

Michelle x

Thanks all - took the plunge now anyway kit ordered and course Monday just gone on all your good reviews x

Hi again now done my training and can't rave enough about it, fantastic would really recommend it x

Latest posts

Back