Anyone seen different colour eyelash tints?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly01

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a green or purple eyelash tint? I have searched the web and can't find anything.

I have a client who would like hers dyed blue/black with odd flicks of colour.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
K x

Havent seen any myself but have often wondered what it would be like to tint in different colours...
but I guess the problem would be you would have to strip the original colour out of the lash in order for say a green or purple to stand out and I think thats why it would not be a good idea around something as potentially dangerous as the eyes..

perhaps that where the new lash extensions come in handy as I think they are available in different colours.

I havent seen these colours in tints, but i have in individual lashes - i think by Nouveau Contour they do some fab colours

I havent seen any tints in purple ect, but in my local wholesalers, (hairways) they do the little flared, semi-permanent lashes with little pretend gems at the base of the lashes. They look lovely, but only stay on a couple of days. I do eyelash extensions and they do some lovely colours, but the course and kit a bit pricey if you only want to "give it a go"!! Let us know if you find anything!

If your client's lashes are naturally very fair, it may be possible for a colour like purple or green to be noticeable, but it won't be anything like the contrast that is achievable on head-hair.

Most eyelash extension companies offer coloured lashes. These will provide the vivid colour your client is after. The colours that I know are available are; purple, green, blue, brown, blonde, as well as standard black.

Hi

Ta very much for your replies.

I already do Nouveau Eyelash extensions, client not too sure of them I just wanted to know if there was any other options out there.

Thanks
K x

you can get different types of colours from refectocil if that helps

Latest posts

Back