Anyone trained with Gemma Lambert?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn329

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Has anyone done any training with Gemma Lambert and was it very good? I am booked on an acrylic skills, 3d acrylic and one stroke with her and am soooo excited!!!!!!!

Just wondered if any one had attended any of her courses?

:)

I've not done any training with her but watched her tutorials on you tube & friends with her on Facebook! Her work looks fab & she makes it look so dam easy lol. Rnjoy your training, I'd be interested to know what it's like so let us know :)

I haven't done any with her either but I will say, from what I have seen and what I know about Gemma, you will not be disappointed.

She is UK champion many times over, she's a member here (when she gets time) and she is a NSI girl (I use NSI products and love them).

Have fun, learn lots and enjoy the opportunity while you can:)

I did a course with her when she did the nubar tour, she is a lovely woman and the class was good!! Did things I already knew but she helped me tweak them. I also learnt plenty of new techniques too x

Oooh I'd LOVE to do a class with her!! Enjoy it, her work is stunning.

xx

Oooh I'd LOVE to do a class with her!! Enjoy it, her work is stunning.

xx

Emily I see you are in Kent she is also offering classes in Kent for one stroke at the moment just join The Nail Team on Facebook for info x

Hi Geeks

Has anyone done any training with Gemma Lambert and was it very good? I am booked on an acrylic skills, 3d acrylic and one stroke with her and am soooo excited!!!!!!!

Just wondered if any one had attended any of her courses?

:)
I am also gonna be booking on this nail art course (just need to check my dairy in work first to confirm) Im only wanting the second day thou, 3D and one stroke painting. Hopefully i will see you there x

Thanks for all your kind words guys xxxx

My friend did and said the course was amazing and she learnt loads and that gemma herself was very helpful and very much there for all students. My friends work that she's done since the course is very good and very skilled. great tutorials x

I did a course with her when she did the nubar tour, she is a lovely woman and the class was good!
g.gif

Hi lyn329! I'm on the 3d and one stroke, can't wait, coming over from the sunny isle of Wight, so will see you there xx

I trained with her on the Nubar tour in 2011 - she's a star! Enjoy your class with her!

Gemma - keep up the great work!

Only just over a month to go cant wait x

http://www.facebook.com/groups/1462...6518388/?suggestsessionid=7535855341357264139

So very excited that Gemma will be doing a Canadian Tour.......... I look forward to feeling excited ha ha! I will be looking into better GEL Training myself and some 3d art (ee eee eeee) did you hear me scream, almost tinkled in my pants.

Now to begin to work smarter and ensure I find a way to pay for the class from the earnings of my nail workings I have so much to be thankful for. For those of you whom are able to attend the Brisa Lite Event (sigh I m not able to ) however ask the universe and ye shall receive if one does believe!

Last edited:
Can't wait to be back in Canada Hun, and thank you everyone xxx

Latest posts

Back